People Computer Science Computers
The Technion - Formal semantics of natural language, computational linguistics, semantics of programming languages, program verification, concurrent and distributed programming, logic programming.
Top: Computers: Computer Science: People: F
- Fisher, Robert - University of Edinburgh - 3D scene understanding, computer science model f based object recognition, range image analysis, and computer science parallel vision f algorithms.
- Foo, Norman - University of New South Wales - Logic and people model theory, belief revision.
- Foster, Ian - Argonne National Laboratory, University of Chicago - Distributed f computing, parallel tools, computational science.
- Fisher, Rex - Brigham Young University and University of Idaho - technical reference f sources, software for designing and analyzing CPUs, and career information.
- Foresti, Gian Luca - University of Udine - Pattern recognition, computer vision, artificial neural f networks, learning in vision, artificial intelligence.
- Fourman, Michael - School of Informatics, the University of Edinburgh - f Formal models of digital systems, system-design tools, proof f assistants, categorical semantics, propositional planning.
- Andrew French - Image analysis and tracking based research
- Franklin, James - University of New South Wales - Neural networks f and structuralist philosophy of mathematics.
- Fjeld, Morten - ETH Zurich - Human-computer interaction (HCI), cognitive ergonomics, f and applied computer science mathematics.
- Frailey, Dennis J. - Software engineering improvement, especially focusing on cycle time.
- Fröhlich, Peter H. - UC Riverside. Programming Languages, Software Engineering, Systems Software, Component-Oriented Programming Languages, Lagoona.
- Francez, Nissim - The Technion - Formal semantics of natural language, computer science computational computer science linguistics, semantics of programming languages, program verification, computer science concurrent and computer science distributed programming, logic programming.
- Friedman, Timur - University of Paris VI - Networking research.
MySQL - Cache Direct