People Computer Science Computers
University of Newcastle - Global virtual memory, architectural and operating system support for persistence, resilience and availability in database systems, persistent stores for bulk data storage and manipulation.
Top: Computers: Computer Science: People: H
- Henskens, Frans - University of Newcastle - Global virtual memory, architectural and operating people system support for persistence, resilience and availability in database systems, people persistent stores for bulk data storage and manipulation.
- Hesselink, Wim H. - University of Groningen - Nondeterminacy, predicate transformation semantics, distributed programming, design and correctness of algorithms, and mechanical theorem proving for correctness and design of distributed systems.
- Hoffmann, Achim - University of New South Wales - Artificial intelligence, knowledge-based systems, intelligent data analysis, machine learning, knowledge acquisition, theory of neural networks, philosophical foundations of AI.
- Haas, Laura - IBM Almaden Research Center - Database query processing.
- Howell, Rodney R. - Kansas State University - Self-stabilizing systems, real-time scheduling, Petri nets, people and computational complexity.
- Halper, Nick - University of Magdeburg - Computer graphics, non-photorealistic rendering, camera AI, people computer games, real-time rendering.
- Hannaford, Michael R. - University of Newcastle - Object-oriented software engineering, object-oriented computer science programming, people computer architecture.
- Held, Martin - University of Salzburg - Computational geometry, computer graphics, program design, algorithms and data structures, computer-aided design and manufacturing.
- Hofmann, Martin - University of Edinburgh - Type theory, principles of computer science programming people languages, semantics, category theory, mathematical logic, formal computer science methods.
- Heiser, Gernot - University of New South Wales - Operating systems h and distributed systems, numerical modelling of silicon solar h cells.
- Herman, Gabor T. - City University of New York - Image Reconstruction h from Projections, h Inverse Problems, Discrete Tomography, h Biomedical Imaging, Medical h Imaging, Geometry of Digital h Spaces, Computer Graphics, Visualization, Computer Vision
- Honsell, Furio - University of Udine - Lambda calculus; foundations, especially h of informatics; type systems for OO languages; logical h frameworks and formal verification of proofs, programs, and h systems; semantics of programming languages and program logics; h mathematical
- Houle, Michael - University of Sydney - Algorithmics, including computational geometry, people graph algorithms, computer science combinatorial geometry, optimization, and parallel algorithms.
MySQL - Cache Direct