People Computer Science Computers
University of New South Wales - Neural networks, natural language processing and collection of ill-formed sentences, cognitive modelling, and combinatorial search algorithms.
Top: Computers: Computer Science: People: W
- Wilson, Bill - University of New South Wales - Neural networks, w natural language processing and collection of ill-formed sentences, w cognitive modelling, and combinatorial search algorithms.
- Wilson, Jeffery W. - Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University - Information computer science on computers science and software engineering.
- Wegner, Peter - Brown University - Interaction, compound and active document computer science systems people (such as OpenDoc, JavaBeans and ActiveX), object computer science oriented programming, people and programming languages.
- Webber, Bonnie - University of Edinburgh - Natural language processing, medical informatics.
- Widom, Jennifer - Stanford University - Databases: semistructured data and XML, computer science data w warehousing and heterogeneous database integration, active computer science database systems, w constraint management, rule languages and systems, computer science issues in telecommunications w networks.
- Woods, Damien - National University of Ireland, Maynooth - Models of computation, in particular models of analog (and real) computation.
- Wiederhold, Gio - Stanford University - Large-scale interoperation, mediation, and composition.
- Williams, Chris - University of Edinburgh - Neural networks, statistical pattern recognition, probabilistic graphical models, and computer vision.
MySQL - Cache Direct