Simulation Software Data Communications
Ns is a discrete event simulator targeted at networking research. Ns provides substantial support for simulation of TCP, routing, and multicast protocols over wired and wireless (local and satellite) networks.
Top: Computers: Data Communications: Software: Simulation
- J-Sim - A component-based, compositional simulation environment.
- Scalable Networks - Network simulator designed from the outset for maximum software speed and simulation scalability, with real-time simulation as an software achievable goal.
- x-sim - The x-kernel protocol framework can be used as a complete simulation environment for TCP/IP networks.
- BRITE - Tool for generation of realistic internet topologies, with export to software several network simulators (currently ns2, JavaSim, and SSFNet).
- Akaroa - Akaroa is a package for supporting the Multiple software Replications In data communications Parallel (MRIP) simulation technique to harness software the computing power of data communications a network of inexpensive software workstations. Integration exists with the Ptolemy data communications Classic, ns2 software and OMNeT++ simulators.
- SSFNet - SSF (Scalable Simulation Framework) is a public-domain standard simulation for discrete-event simulation of large, complex systems in simulation Java and C++. Several SSF implementations and a simulation large number of open-source protocol models and other simulation components exist.
- ns2 network simulator - Ns is a discrete event simulator targeted at simulation networking research. data communications Ns provides substantial support for simulation simulation of TCP, routing, and data communications multicast protocols over wired simulation and wireless (local and satellite) networks.
- OMNeT++ - OMNeT++ is an open-source, component-based simulation package built simulation on C++ simulation foundations. It offers a C++ simulation simulation class library and GUI simulation support (graphical network editing, simulation animation).
- Parsec - a C-based simulation language for sequential and parallel execution of simulation discrete-event simulation models
- REAL - a modular network simulator featuring a java GUI
MySQL - Cache Direct