Terminal Emulation Software Data Communications
Archived information on video terminals character-cell video display terminals, serial-line remote graphics terminals and control codes, and software that emulates them.
Top: Computers: Data Communications: Software: Terminal Emulation
- 9term Terminal Emulator - An implementation for Unix of the terminal windows presented under data communications the Plan 9 windowing system.
- IBM 3270 Terminal Emulator - x3270 is an IBM 3270 terminal emulator for the X terminal emulation Window System. Runs on most Unix-like operating systems [Gnu/Linux, Mac terminal emulation OS X, Solaris, Cygwin and also a TELNET connection], emulating terminal emulation either an IBM 3279 (color) or 3278 (monochrome).
- Zephyr Development - TN3270E and TN5250 emulation software
- VT100 Terminal Emulation - Information on Codes and Standards for Digital printers and terminals used by a Terminal Emulator with listed documentation for the printer or terminal being emulated.
- Kermit 95 for Windows 95/98, Windows NT, and OS/2 - Freeware terminal emulation and file transfer package, with scripting capabilities data communications and multiple character sets, for modem, standard or secure TCP/IP, data communications serial, DECnet, and NetBios connections.
- B.A.T.L. Advanced Technology - GTW420: terminal emulation for VT420, VT220, VT100, and terminal emulation ANSI
- newhartsystems.com - IBM 3270, IBM 5250, and DEC VT emulation software for software Windows
- mlterm - Multi Lingual TERMinal emulator. - A multilingual terminal emulator on X11 which supports various character data communications sets and encodings and complex characters such as double data communications width for East Asian, combining for Thai, Vietnamese, bi-direction for data communications Arabic and Hebrew and Indic scripts in ISCII encoding
- Video Terminal and Terminal-Emulator Information - Archived information on video terminals character-cell video display software terminals, serial-line remote graphics terminals and control codes, software and software that emulates them.
- IO Concepts - 3270 emulation, java 3270, console consolidation, mvs console
- Serengeti Systems - 3270, TN3270, 3770, and 3780 terminal emulation.
- dummynet - A FreeBSD system for emulating the effects of data communications bandwidth limitations, propagation delays, bounded-size queues, and packet data communications losses.
- CQ Computer Communications - SNA over IP mainframe connectivity, 3770 RJE, 3270, 3780 Bisync, terminal emulation Enterprise Extender.
- Terminal.app - Terminal.app is a terminal emulator for GNUstep (http://www.gnustep.org) and other applications as a part of the Free Software projects released under GPL.
- SDI Bermuda Ltd. - TN3270, TN5250, VT100 and VT220 terminal emulation software software for Windows.
- Terminal Emulation -HOWTO - An Introduction to Terminal Emulation with details and software links about terminal emulation using different kinds of Emulators.
- COM Port and Interrupt Notes - Lists for common interrupt (IRQ) values or settings software and COM data communications Port default settings.
- Debian GNU/Linux -- x-terminal-emulator - Different packages providing x-terminal-emulator under GPL.
- LogNet Systems - 3270, 5250, VT420 terminal emulation software running under terminal emulation Microsoft
- Project "rxvt" at SourceForge - A colour vt102 terminal emulator released under GPL.
MySQL - Cache Direct