Standards Documents XQuery Addressing and Querying XML
A versatile markup language, capable of labeling the information content of diverse data sources including structured and semi-structured documents, relational databases, and object repositories.
Top: Computers: Data Formats: Markup Languages: XML: Addressing and Querying: XQuery: Standards Documents
- XML Syntax for XQuery 1.0 (XQueryX) - This is a Recommendation of the W3C. It xquery has been developed by the W3C XML Query xquery Working Group, which is part of the XML xquery Activity.
- XQuery 1.0: An XML Query Language - A versatile markup language, capable of labeling the standards documents information content of diverse data sources including structured standards documents and semi-structured documents, relational databases, and object repositories.
- XML Query Use Cases - This is the W3C Working Group Note of standards documents "XML Query (XQuery) Use Cases", produced by the standards documents W3C XML Query Working Group, part of the standards documents XML Activity.
- XQuery 1.0 and XPath 2.0 Functions and Operators - W3C recommendation 23 January 2007.
- XQuery 1.0 and XPath 2.0 Data Model - This document defines the W3C XQuery 1.0 and XPath 2.0 Data Model, which is the data model of at least XSLT and XQuery, and any other specifications that reference it. This data model is based on the data models of XPath and XML Query Data Model and repla
- XSLT 2.0 and XQuery 1.0 Serialization - This document was produced by groups operating under the 5 standards documents February 2004 W3C Patent Policy.
MySQL - Cache Direct