Document Types XML Markup Languages Data Formats
An extensible standard that can easily be supported by content creation tools, proprietary browsers, and other 3D applications, both for importing and exporting
Top: Computers: Data Formats: Markup Languages: XML: Document Types
- W3C XML Specifications, Proposals and Vocabularies - Master list of all XML-related specifications and proposals, developed by xml or submitted to the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). This xml list also contains domain-specific XML vocabularies, some of which have xml not yet been submitted to the W3C for consideration
- Extensible 3D (X3D) - An extensible standard that can easily be supported by content markup languages creation tools, proprietary browsers, and other 3D applications, both for markup languages importing and exporting
- W3C Data Formats - Brief technical note showing the relationships between the markup languages various markup languages World Wide Web Consortium controlled formats.
- XML Software Autoupdate - XSA is for automatically detecting new software releases.
- XML Resume Library - XML DTD and XSL stylesheets for the interchange document types and web and print presentation of resumes and document types curricula vitae.
- XML Exchange Table DTD Module - An XML DTD module based the full CALS xml table model described in OASIS Technical Memorandum TM xml 9502:1995. (OASIS Technical Memorandum TR 9901:1999)
MySQL - Cache Direct