Standards Documents XML Schema Validation XML
Official XML Schema standards documents from the W3C.
Top: Computers: Data Formats: Markup Languages: XML: Validation: XML Schema: Standards Documents
- XML Schema Part 0: Primer - Part of the official XML Schema definition. A xml schema non-normative document intended to provide an easily readable xml schema description of the XML Schema facilities. (W3C Recommendation xml schema 2 May 2001)
- XML Schema Part 2: Datatypes - Part 2 of the specification of the XML validation Schema language. standards documents It defines facilities for defining datatypes validation to be used in standards documents specifications. (W3C Recommendation 2 validation May 2001)
- XML Schema: Formal Description - Formalization of a formal, declarative system for describing and naming XML Schema information, specifying XML instance type information, and validating instances against schemas. (W3C Working Draft, 25 September 2001)
- XML Schema Part 1: Structures - Specifies the XML Schema definition language, which offers facilities for standards documents describing the structure and constraining the contents of XML 1.0 standards documents documents. (W3C Recommendation 2 May 2001)
- XML Schema Requirements - Describes the requirements on which the W3C XML xml schema Schema validation recommendation is based. (W3C Note 15 February xml schema 1999)
- Techquila XML Schema Spec Browser - Multi-modal topic map browser for the W3C XML validation Schema specifications, including indexes of the terms used validation by the specifications and the main concepts of validation XML Schema.
- Errata in XML Schema - List of errata in the W3C XML Schema validation recommendation of xml schema 2 May 2001
MySQL - Cache Direct