Browser Compatibility CSS Style Sheets Data Formats
Teaches how to produce Web pages (formatted with Cascading Style Sheets Level 1) that display attractively on modern browsers and adequately on recent ones.
Top: Computers: Data Formats: Style Sheets: CSS: Browser Compatibility
- Cascading Style Sheets Level 1 Browser Incompatibilities - Teaches how to produce Web pages (formatted with css Cascading Style Sheets Level 1) that display attractively css on modern browsers and adequately on recent ones.
- CSS Pointers Group: CSS Bugs and Workarounds - A list of CSS bugs in various browsers browser compatibility for browser compatibility various platforms. Some include demonstrations and screenshots, browser compatibility and workarounds.
- WestCiv - CSS1 and CSS2 Browser Support - Groups properties by level of support. Contains guide, tutorials, and css articles.
- RichInStyle.com: CSS bug guide - List of CSS1 and CSS2 bugs in other Internet Explorer, Netscape, Opera versions, and a bug-by-bug guide on how to avoid them.
- Navigator / Explorer Comparison - Comparison of how Netscape Navigator 4.x and Microsoft style sheets Internet Explorer for Windows render some examples of style sheets HTML and CSS.
- CSS-Discuss - Wiki companion to the CssDiscussList mailing list. Includes tips and tricks and information on browser hacks, text sizing, and testing.
- QuirksMode: CSS Contents and Browser Compatibility - Tests of CSS2 and CSS3 selectors, pseudoclasses and declarations, including compatibility information for Explorer, Mozilla, Safari, and Opera.
MySQL - Cache Direct