Conventions Hacking Computers
Information about the largest annual hacker convention in the US, including past speeches, video, archives, and updates on the next upcoming show as well as links and other details.
Top: Computers: Hacking: Conventions
Def Con - Information about the largest annual hacker convention in the US, including past speeches, video, archives, and updates on the next upcoming show as well as links and other details.
- SysScAN - The Symposium on Security for Asia Network computers in Singapore aims to be a very different computers security conference from the rest of the computers security conferences that the information security community computers in Asia has come to be so familiar computers and frustrated with. SyScAN in
- Chaos Communication Camp - Celebrating the arrival of the Heart of Gold conventions spaceship, the Chaos Computer Club organizes a big conventions meeting at the estimated landing zone near Berlin, conventions Germany.
- PacSec - PacSec Core focuses on newly emerging information security hacking research, with computers a balance of both topics on hacking auditing and pen-testing as computers well as security and hacking defensive strategies. PacSec.JP/core04 was held in computers Japan.
- ShmooCon - An annual East coast hacker convention hell-bent on offering an interesting and new atmosphere for demonstrating technology exploitation, inventive software and hardware solutions, as well as open discussion of critical information security issues. ShmooC
- PhreakNIC - A convention for hackers, phone phreaks, cypherpunks, programmers, civil libertarians, ham/scanner enthusiasts, security experts, feds, and culture jammers.
- Black Hat - Black Hat Conventions put you face to face with people conventions on the cutting edge of network security, and with no conventions vendor pitches! Black Hat Europe 2005: March 29-April conventions 1 in Amsterdam; Black Hat Asia 2005: April 5-8 in conventions Singapore; Black Hat USA 2005: July 23-28
- HITB - Hack in the Box - HITBSecConf is the most intimate of the hacker conferences. Meet computers the best hackers, security researchers and practitioners in Kuala Lumpur computers and Bahrain. HITB 2005 Bahrain: April 10-13 in Bahrain; computers HITB 2005: September 5-9 in Kuala Lumpur.
- ToorCon - Three-day event held annually in San Diego, California, hacking U.S that features lectures and a competitive game hacking involving simulated network penetration.
- Pak Con - Pakistan\\'s First Cyber Security Convention, Pak Con, is conventions an exclusive hacking cyber security convention, the first initiative conventions of its kind in hacking the history of Pakistan conventions Hacking and Security scene.
- CanSecWest - Annual conference held in Canada that focuses on newly emerging conventions information security research, and topics such as auditing and penetration conventions testing. CanSecWest/core05: May 4-6 in Vancouver.
MySQL - Cache Direct