FAQs, Help, and Tutorials Hacking Computers
The main objective of this Web site is to provide primary documentation, and a little guidance, for those who wish to research the culture around hacking either from a general or an academic perspective.
Top: Computers: Hacking: FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
Hackerthreads.org - Tutorials about networking, system administration and network utilities.
Attrition's Newbie Area - Newbie-oriented tutorials about stuff like UNIX and system penetration auditing.
- The Happy Hacker - Home of the Guides to (Mostly) Harmless Hacking. Focus is faqs, help, and tutorials mainly on Windows 95 and 98. Some mention of Windows faqs, help, and tutorials NT.
- Hackers World Portal - Links to hacking history, cryptology, censorship, international hacking computers groups, news, hacking publications, security, weekly features.
- The New Hacker's Dictionary - Hacking jargon including information on writing style, hacker hacking terms, and lamer-speak.
- Hacker\Culture - The main objective of this Web site is hacking to provide computers primary documentation, and a little guidance, hacking for those who wish computers to research the culture hacking around hacking either from a general computers or an hacking academic perspective.
- Ars Technica: Hacking Digital Rights Management - History of well known DRM cracks and commentary on the future of DRM.
- How to Become a Hacker - A short essay on becoming an "old-guard" hacker hacking (NOT a faqs, help, and tutorials cracker or phreaker).
- How to become a Hacker - ESR's paper on how to become a Hacker.
- UNIX / Net / Hack - Unix and internet lore, technical docs and programming faqs, help, and tutorials tutorials.
MySQL - Cache Direct