I2C Buses Hardware
I2C (Inter-IC) is a multi-master bus. Multiple chips can be connected to the same bus and each one can act as a master by initiating a data transfer. Used especially in video devices such as computer monitors, televisions and VCRs.
Top: Computers: Hardware: Buses: I2C
- I2C Software Drivers - Drivers and information on I2C.
- I2C and ACCESS Bus - Technical resources and links from MCC Corp.
- I2C Interfacing via PC Parallel Port - It implements I2C master-mode by bit-banging a couple of lines hardware on the PC parallel port. Includes C source portable for hardware both Borland and Microsoft compilers as well as a PostScript hardware schematic of the needed interface circuit.
- I2C Interface Support in Windows - Describes the I2C interface support in the operating buses systems, which reduces the development requirements of video buses board manufacturers.
- I²C-Bus for Linux - A simple 2-wire bus that allows micro-controllers and computers to connect to specialized IC\'s like videotext-decoders and DTMF generators.
MySQL - Cache Direct