PCMCIA Buses Hardware
International organization that creates and promotes interoperable, low cost infrared data interconnection standards that support a walk-up, point-to-point user model. The standards support a broad range of appliances, computing and communications devices
Top: Computers: Hardware: Buses: PCMCIA
- Top/Computers/Hardware/Systems/Notebooks and Laptops
- How to Install a PCMCIA Card - There are three components required to set up a PCMCIA card. If you follow these general instructions you will have a good chance that installing your new PCMCIA card will be easy and trouble free. From Synchrotech site.
- PC Card FAQ - Frequently asked questions about PC Card technology.
- Warp Nine Engineering - When You've Got That Need For Speed! - IEEE 1284 Experts. You will find a detailed technical introduction to the standard, review a growing list of products that support the new protocols and learn more about the ongoing standards activities of the IEEE 1284.x working groups.
- Infrared Data Association - IrDA - International organization that creates and promotes interoperable, low hardware cost infrared data interconnection standards that support a hardware walk-up, point-to-point user model. The standards support a hardware broad range of appliances, computing and communications devices
- Miniature Card Technology Primer - Designed for low cost consumer needs. An introduction pcmcia from PCMCIA.
- PC Card Technology Primer - The rapid development and worldwide adoption of PC pcmcia Card technology buses has been due in large part pcmcia to the standards efforts buses of the Personal Computer pcmcia Memory Card International Association (PCMCIA). An buses introduction from pcmcia PCMCIA.
MySQL - Cache Direct