USB Buses Hardware
Universal Serial Bus (USB). USB works at 12 Mbps with specific cost consideration for low cost peripherals. It supports up to 127 devices and both isochronous and asynchronous data transfers. Cables can be up to 5 meters long and it includes built-in power distribution for low power devices. It supports daisy chaining through a tiered star multidrop topology.
Top: Computers: Hardware: Buses: USB
USB.org - Official site. Includes information, products, developers section, and press.
- Macspeedzone.com - USB port speed compared to other port speeds.
- Developer - Universal Serial Bus - From Apple's site.
- Everything USB - News and product reviews on both USB 1.1 hardware and 2.0 peripherals and adapters. Also includes a hardware FAQ and USB 2.0 driver update.
- USB Central - Information, tools, and links to material about the Universal Serial Bus (USB).
- Embedded.com - An introduction to USB development.
- USB and USB 2.0 Forum - Offers the ability to ask questions and get buses answers, tips, buses tricks and experience.
- Zdnet.com - USB-On-the-Go eliminates PC as the middleman.
- Universal Serial Bus Implementers Forum - Current revision of the USB spec with all usb available device class documents, whitepapers and also the usb compliance workshop checklists.
- CNN.com - Tips for using USB and AGP.
- USB Device Development Notes - General USB information and links.
- USB Explained: Is the Universal Serial Bus for You? - From Orange Bytes.
- Spread Spectrum Scene - Provides tutorial, information links, and recommended reference books on the Universal Serial Bus.
MySQL - Cache Direct