Software Home Automation Computers
Home Automation Category Description Amongst those tasks to be automated are: Lights Security System Media (Video/Audio) HVAC (Heater / AC ) Consumer Electronics (TV, Amplifiers, DVD players etc...)
Top: Computers: Home Automation: Software
- HomeSeer - Offers central control of lights, appliances and security systems from your PC.
- ECS automation software - A general-purpose Windows/Linux automation program.
- Heyu - Linux console based application to control various X10 based devices.
- LinuxMCE - Linux Based home automation software. Managing media, lighting, security and home automation voip systems.
- Home Automated Living - Controls your home through voice recognition or web access, supports software HVAC, telephony, infrared, Internet, X-10, and security.
- HomeZIX - Windows based home automation with Z-Wave, Insteon and X10 support.
- The Java X10 Project - Open Source Java API for managing an X10 hardware network.
- EventGhost - Open source home automation application for Windows with support for X10.
- Scott Crevier's Home Automation - Offers an X-10 Web Interface and X-10 Win95 QuikMenu techniques.
- CQC - Distributed automation system controlling lights, security and media.
- Girder - Windows based software that controls lights (X10, Insteon), software media (iTunes, home automation MCE), security systems (ElkM1) and applications software running on the PC.
- HouseBot - Windows based automation application with support for X10 computers and Z-Wave
- mControl - Windows Media Center based home automation software. Supporting computers a wide variety of hardware.
- MisterHouse - Open source cross platform home automation application, supports computers X10, voice software recognition and several serial devices.
- InHome Solutions - Provides automation and surveillance solutions for homes and software businesses.
- XTension - Macintosh software for 2-way X10 home automation and security
MySQL - Cache Direct