Research Human-Computer Interaction Computers
Work on advance software and information technology, foster by the University of California. Includes list of projects, events and links.
Top: Computers: Human-Computer Interaction: Research
- Top/Computers/Human-Computer Interaction/Academic
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Linguistics/Computational Linguistics/Research Groups
- Top/Computers/Human-Computer Interaction/Methodologies
- Top/Computers/Virtual Reality/Research Projects
- Color Test - Results of a survey and experimentation, by Dr. human-computer interaction Lauren computers Scharff and Alyson Hill.
- Explanation Component of Software Systems - Discuses techniques for generating explanations in software products. Published in computers Crossroads, ACM student magazine, by Bruce A. Wooley.
- Institute for Software Research - Work on advance software and information technology, foster human-computer interaction by the University of California. Includes list of human-computer interaction projects, events and links.
- Natural Interaction - Resources about natural human computer interaction, including links, human-computer interaction papers, people and groups.
- HowStuffWorks - Illustrated article shows a ubiquitous networking system that human-computer interaction allows your program applications to follow you wherever human-computer interaction you go.
- Software Safety Research at MIT - The Massachusetts Institute of Technology offering information on current projects human-computer interaction and papers.
- Noncommand User Interfaces - Future UIs vs. today\\'s canonical window system: user focus, computer\\'s role, interface control, syntax, object visibility, interaction stream, bandwidth, tracking feedback, interface locus, user programming, software packaging.
- Knowledge Tracking - Markov-based remote analysis of sequential symbolic data and cognitive structures.
MySQL - Cache Direct