Cyberstalking Abuse Internet
A volunteer organization founded in 1997 to fight online harassment through education of the general public, education of law enforcement personnel, and empowerment of victims. WHOA has also formulated voluntary policies which they encourage online commun
Top: Computers: Internet: Abuse: Cyberstalking
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Psychology/Social/Internet Psychology
- Top/Society/People/Women/Issues/Violence and Abuse/Domestic Violence
- Get Help On Cyberstalking - Information and advice from the National Center for cyberstalking Victims of Crime (USA).
- Stalking: Policing and Prosecuting Practices in three Australian Jurisdictions - Examines stalking trends as indicated by police and cyberstalking court data abuse across the jurisdictions of Victoria, South cyberstalking Australia and Queensland. Report abuse written by Emma Ogilvie cyberstalking and published by Australian Institute of abuse Criminology.
- About Cyberstalking - An Online Guide - Information, including country-specific data, from WiredPatrol, an Internet abuse help, education and safety organization. WiredPatrol was formerly abuse known as CyberAngels.
- Abuse of Usenet: Cyberstalked - Jayne Hitchock\\'s battle with Usenet spammer Woodside Literary cyberstalking Agency began cyberstalking in 1996, and continued into 2002 cyberstalking with her cyberstalkers sentenced cyberstalking to prison and probation cyberstalking on charges of conspiracy to commit cyberstalking mail fraud, cyberstalking perjury and making false statements to a fe
- State Computer Harassment or "Cyberstalking" Laws - National Conference of State Legislatures
- The Stalked Need a Safety Net - Wired News story by Katie Dean.
- Cyberstalking and Internet Safety FAQ - A short list of questions and answers written by Rachel cyberstalking R. Hartman. Includes some links to other resources.
- The Epidemic of Cyberstalking - Wired News story by Katie Dean.
- Firstmonday: An exploration of predatory behaviour in cyberspace: Towards a typology of cyberstalkers - Report on a study by forensic psychologist Leroy McFarlane and author Paul Bocij. This study aimed to identify a classification of cyberstalkers by interviewing victims. Twenty-four participants were interviewed and their responses logged on a 76-item C
- Cyberstalking and On-line Harassment - Briefly addresses cyberstalking and online harassment, with links internet to other sites with more in-depth articles.
- Stalking Site: Slick or Sick? - Wired News story by Lynn Burke.
- Cyberstalking - A CBS News 48 hours feature including a set of abuse stories focused on children's safety.
- Working to Halt Online Abuse - A volunteer organization founded in 1997 to fight online harassment through education of the general public, education of law enforcement personnel, and empowerment of victims. WHOA has also formulated voluntary policies which they encourage online commun
- Cyberstalking: A New Challenge for Law Enforcement and Industry - A Report from the Attorney General to the Vice President. abuse Summarizes the problem, gives suggestions and prevention tips, and abuse provides annotated links to related materials and sites.
- WiredSafety - Information on Internet safety, including resources for combating abuse cyberstalking.
- Cyberstalking Law Invoked - Wired News report.
- Notes of a Cyber-Victim - Diary notes describing experiences across Australia, Malaysia and India and focusing on the use of "wireless spy devices."
MySQL - Cache Direct