peta.org Disputed Domain Names Domain Names Internet
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals protested the registration of anti-PETA site peta.org (People Eating Tasty Animals). A US District Court judge ordered peta.org be turned over to People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.
Top: Computers: Internet: Domain Names: Disputed Domain Names: peta.org
- Top/Computers/Internet/Domain Names/Disputed Domain Names/ringlingbrothers.com
- Top/Society/Issues/Animal Welfare/Animal Rights/Organizations
- People Eating Tasty Animals - Site registered as peta.org in 1996, parodying PETA disputed domain names (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals).
- Court Orders Owner Of Peta.org To Give Up Domain - "According to Boston.com a federal judge ordered PETA.org peta.org parody site domain names to relinquish their Web address over peta.org to PETA.com." [Slashdot.org]
- People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals Protest - A vegetarian criticizes PETA for shutting down the disputed domain names parody site.
MySQL - Cache Direct