Blacklists Spam E-mail Internet
This list contains IP addresses which have been reported to SpamCop as carriers of spam (source of e-mail or verified, open relay). Some of these reports now come from spamtraps (email addresses used strictly to receive spam).
Top: Computers: Internet: E-mail: Spam: Blacklists
- The Abusive Hosts Blocking List (AHBL) - Publishes a list of known abusive hosts (open relays, open spam proxies, spam sources, DoS drones, and more) in various forms spam including a DNSbl.
- rfc-ignorant.org - The home for domains who don\\'t play by e-mail the rules. e-mail A number of lists (at present e-mail "dsn", "abuse", "postmaster", "whois" e-mail and "ipwhois") which contain e-mail domains or IP networks whose administrators e-mail choose not e-mail to
- MailPolice RHS-BL - RHS-style lists of domains which have sent spam e-mail to MailPolice customers. Currently divided into two lists, e-mail bulk senders - domains associated with bulk mail e-mail - and pornography - domains associated with sending e-mail and hosting pornographic content.
- Chinese and Korean Net Blocks - Lists IP blocks of China and Korea for spam those who blacklists want to avoid asian spam.
- The Spamhaus Project Register of Known Spam Operations (ROKSO) - ROKSO collates evidence on known hard-line spam outfits that have spam been thrown off Internet Service Providers over three times.
- Spamikaze - Automated spam blocklist system, designed to block spam e-mail at the spam SMTP level.
- Electric Eye Ultimate Banned List - A manually updated and verified online database of e-mail spammers. Provides email address and domain blocklist.
- Drbcheck: Dr. Jørgen Mash's DNS Database List Checker - Lists all DNSbl\\'s (RBL\\'s) and enables users to make a spam query against all the lists.
- Mail Abuse Prevention System - MAPS aims to defend the Internet from spammers blacklists by educating e-mail ISPs and providing real time blocking blacklists lists of known spam e-mail sources.
- Not Just Another BlackList (NJABL.ORG) - Spam blocking blacklist of open relays, dial-ups, and blacklists direct spam sources.
- Spam Support Permanent Blocklist - A permanent blocklist of spam supporting web hosts spam and ISPs.
- Whois-Details for Blacklisted Spam Domains - List of domains that have been advertised via e-mail spam, with name server, registration date, registrant. This e-mail list is updated daily.
- SpamCop - Blocking List Information - This list contains IP addresses which have been reported to SpamCop as carriers of spam (source of e-mail or verified, open relay). Some of these reports now come from spamtraps (email addresses used strictly to receive spam).
- Distributed Server Boycott List (DSBL.org) - This list contains email servers which are non-secure e-mail and potentially servers with dumb and/or malicious users. e-mail It is purely composed of data DSBL receives; e-mail DSBL should never send out data by itself.
- Blockalert - Provides reports on whether there is recent spam activity within each IP block, especially spamvertised web site addresses. Check if you are sharing your address block with spammers.
- bl.csma.biz - Spam Blacklist - As a public service, McFadden Associates maintains a free DNSBL e-mail blacklist. Anyone sending SPAM into their mail filters is automatically e-mail added for a period of thirty days.
- Spamhaus Block List (SBL) - All IPs on the SBL belong to known blacklists spammers, spam e-mail gangs, or spam support services. The blacklists SBL includes IPs from e-mail both the ROKSO database blacklists and IPs of spam services listed e-mail in the blacklists Spamhaus database.
- UCE Protect Network - Attempt to generate a free realtime black list spam of spammer blacklists IP numbers.
- Five Ten - Local Black Holes - Blacklist that includes dialup equivalent ip addresses, individual spam spam sources, netblocks that refuse to remove spammers, spam bulk mailers that don\\'t require confirmed opt-in, output spam servers from multi-stage open relay chains and single spam stage open relays not
- Blacklists Compared - Weekly reports of DNS blacklists lookups of IP blacklists addresses (and reverse DNS lookups) that made SMTP blacklists connections to the San Diego Supercomputer Center on blacklists that week. Useful for getting a grasp of blacklists the size of the various blacklists. Maintained by blacklists Jeff Makey.
- Composite Blocking List (CBL) - The CBL is a DNSBL which takes its spam source data from very large spamtraps, and lists spam IPs of open proxies and worms/viruses.
MySQL - Cache Direct