Policy Internet Computers
A collective nym for commentary, usually biting and shocking well referenced. Great collection of news and opinion commentary by one of the most informed minds in ICANN watching.
Top: Computers: Internet: Policy
- Top/Society/Law/Legal Information/Computer and Technology Law/Internet
- Top/Science/Social Sciences/Political Science/Public Policy/Ecommerce Policy
- The Roving Reporter - A collective nym for commentary, usually biting and internet shocking well referenced. Great collection of news internet and opinion commentary by one of the most internet informed minds in ICANN watching.
- Internet and Society 1999 - Course Description - Harvard Law School Course on Internet Policy. internet "This course examines current legal, political, and technical internet struggles for control/ownership of the global Internet and internet its content."
- Governing the DNS Commons - A conference by Computer Professionals For Social Responsibility internet about ICANN internet and the Domain Name system. internet Papers, Audio and Video internet Feeds, Printable Proceedings. internet Keynote by Ralph Nader.
- Canadian Internet Policy and Public Interest Clinic - Public-interest foundation examining Internet issues. Articles, news, links computers to web resources.
- Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility - CPSR\\'s website devoted to issues such as Internet policy filters, encryption, internet digital signatures, PICS, ethics, NII, and policy privacy.
- ICANNWatch - Three academics providing a central point for those computers concerned with computers the actions and structure of ICANN. computers Mailing List, Editorial.
- Self-Regulation of Internet Content - A project of the Bertelsmann Foundation dealing with internet the problem computers of illegal and harmful content on internet the Internet.
- Home-Berkman Center for Internet and Society - At Harvard Law School. A research program founded internet to explore computers cyberspace, share in its study, and internet help pioneer its development. computers Highly active in Internet internet Public Policy.
- Internet: book reviews - Reviews of books on Internet by Danny Yee from the policy Electronic Freedom Association of Australia.
- Noam Chomsky on Microsoft and Corporate Control of the Internet - CorpWatch interview.
- O'Reilly Network: Policy DevCenter - Source for information about Internet patents and related policy issues. The center provides developers patents news, articles policy and forums.
- Internet Protocol - Quality of Service Page - Reports the efforts made by ITTC in IP policy QoS (Quality of Service) research.
- Noncommercial Domain Name Holders Constituency - Its purpose is to support noncommercial speech and policy activity on computers the Internet - and to protect policy the domain names under computers which that speech is policy placed. Currently, we are the only computers constituency in policy the ICANN Domain Name Supporting Organisation (DNSO) representing computers policy n
- The US Congressional Internet Caucus - This site contains information about the program and activities of the Advisory Committee and the Congressional Internet Caucus - a bi-partisan group of over 100 members of the House and Senate working to educate their colleagues about the promise and pot
- Microsoft and Internet Development - What do computer programmers think about Microsoft\\'s role policy in the computers development of the Internet, and the policy social implications of the computers underlying technical issues? CorpWatch policy interview with Harry Hochheiser, Computer Professionals computers for Social policy Responsibility.
- New York Times Internet Governance Archives - Archive of Articles on Internet Governance from the internet New York computers Times Newspaper.
- The Cyber-Federalist Occasional Commentaries - A series of commentaries on the ICANN At computers Large elections and Internet governance. Edited by computers Hans K. Klein who is an Assistant Professor computers in the School of Public Policy at the computers Georgia Institute of Technology.
- W3C - The World Wide Web Consortium - The World Wide Web Consortium was created to lead the World Wide Web to its full potential by developing common protocols that promote its evolution and ensure its interoperability.
- PFIR - People For Internet Responsibility - People For Internet Responsibility (PFIR) is a global, policy grassroots, ad internet hoc network of individuals who are policy concerned about the current internet and future operations, development, policy management, and regulation of the Internet internet in responsible policy manners. The goal of PFIR is
- Rating the Net - Referenced report on Internet filtering software, by Jonathon policy Weinberg, Associate policy Professor, Wayne State University Law School.
- ICANN-Related Content from the Berkman Center for Internet and Society - Complete index of all ICANN-Related Content from the internet Berkman Center for Internet and Society, including meeting internet archives, webcasts, and analysis.
MySQL - Cache Direct