Reference SSL-TLS Protocols Internet
Access this frameset to test if your browser supports TLS/SSL, and for a report of which cipher and key length is used.
Top: Computers: Internet: Protocols: SSL-TLS: Reference
- Analysis of the SSL 3.0 Protocol - This note gives a detailed technical analysis of the cryptographic reference strength of the SSL 3.0 protocol. A number of minor reference flaws in the protocol and several new active attacks on reference SSL are presented. [Acrobat] (D. Wagner and B. Schneier)
- HTTP Over TLS - Document providing information and guidelines on using TLS protocols to secure protocols HTTP connections.
- RFC 2246 - The TLS Protocol Version 1.0 - This document specifies Version 1.0 of the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol.
- SSL & TLS - RFC\\'s, drafts, and relevant documents of SSL and reference TLS in reference Japanese and English
- SSL Version 2 Protocol Specification - Superseded by SSL Version 3 and TLS, but implemented by most browsers and secure servers.
- SMTP Service Extension for Secure SMTP over TLS - Document describing the negotiating and upgrading plain socket reference connection to reference secure socket connection.
- SSL encryption check - Access this frameset to test if your browser reference supports TLS/SSL, ssl-tls and for a report of reference which cipher and key ssl-tls length is used.
MySQL - Cache Direct