Research Groups Networking Resources Transmission Protocols
Top: Computers: Internet: Protocols: Transmission Protocols: Networking Resources: Research Groups
- Columbia University: Internet Real-Time Lab - Conducts research into Internet and multimedia services, including streaming, multicasting networking resources and content distribution networks.
- USC ISI LSAM (Large-Scale Active Middleware) Project - proxy caching and TCP/HTTP interactions
- ICSI Center for Internet Research - A non-profit research institute at ICSI in Berkeley, California. Describes research groups goals, research, people, and publications.
- LBNL - the Network Research Group (NRG) at Lawrence Berkeley transmission protocols National research groups Laboratory (LBNL) in Berkeley, California.
- UCLA Internet Research Lab - Links to current research and software projects.
- IST MESCAL project: Interdomain QoS for the Internet - Project developing a framework for applying quality of service to networking resources Internet-wide traffic.
- Wisconsin Advanced Internet Laboratory - Research projects focus on network measurement, network anomaly detection, and research groups traffic management.
- UW CSE Operating Systems, Networks, and Communication Research - The University of Washington group research projects include research groups IPv4/IPv6 translation, relieving router congestion, and web caching.
- CAIDA - Cooperative Association for Internet Data Analysis
- UC Berkeley BARWAN Research Project - Research papers on protocol designs to aid wireless transmission protocols networking.
MySQL - Cache Direct