PICS Ratings System Content Filtering Proxying and Filtering Internet
Detailed self-rating standard, with categories for profanity, heterosexual themes, homosexual themes, nudity, violence, drug use, intolerance, and gambling, rated on a finely-graded 0-9 scale.
Top: Computers: Internet: Proxying and Filtering: Content Filtering: PICS Ratings System
- EFA: Content Rating and Filtering - Information about and criticism of PICS and the proxying and filtering ratings systems and ratings bureaus that use it.
- Vancouver Webpages Rating Service - Experimental PICS-based ratings service on scales with both positive and content filtering negative values. Among its categories: Multiculturalism, Educational Content, Environmental Awareness, content filtering Safety, Canadian Content, and Commercial Content.
- Platform for Internet Content Selection (PICS) - Technical specification, usage hints, and comments.
- Microsoft Content Advisor - Directions and instructions on managing PICS rules filtering in Internet Explorer.
- Internet Content Rating Association - Manages ICRA and RSACi self-rating systems. RSACi broadly content filtering rates sex, nudity, violence, and profanity on a content filtering scale of 1-4. ICRA specifically rates yes/no whether content filtering content contains specific types of chat, sex, nudity, content filtering violence, profanity, or drug use. [Self-ra
- Against labelling (ICRA/RSACi) - The web site of an Australian opposed labelling systems designed content filtering for censorship.
- SafeSurf - Detailed self-rating standard, with categories for profanity, heterosexual proxying and filtering proxying and filtering themes, homosexual themes, nudity, violence, drug use, intolerance, proxying and filtering proxying and filtering and gambling, rated on a finely-graded 0-9 scale.
MySQL - Cache Direct