2000 News and Media Open Directory Project Directories
Elizabeth Stone writes about world of search engines and how web designers are looking to Danny Sullivan for the answers on how to get traffic from them.
Top: Computers: Internet: Searching: Directories: Open Directory Project: News and Media: 2000
- Salon Technology: Google: We’re Down With ODP - Mark Durham discusses the creation of the Google open directory project news and media Directory and explains how they’ve integrated ODP data.
- Netscape's Groundbreaking Open Directory Project Surpasses Two Million Web Sites - Press Release covers the rapid growth of the news and media ODP since its inception. Notes that more than news and media 100 leading Internet companies are licensing ODP data.
- SearchEngineWatch.com: Google Adds Directory - Danny Sullivan writes about the launch of the Google Directory, open directory project which is using ODP data, and how they incorporate it open directory project into their search results.
- PCWorld: How to Stop Searching and Start Finding - Article compares leading search engines, directories, and utilities. open directory project 2000 Mentions the Open Directory Project as the web’s open directory project 2000 largest directory with around 2 million sites indexed.
- The New York Times: A Marriage of Convenience - and Control - Denise Caruso writes about AOL’s proposed purchase of news and media news and media Time Warner and what the two traditional media news and media news and media giants will do with the Open Directory Project.
- Online: Humans Do It Better: Inside the Open Directory Project - Chris Sherman writes about the history of the 2000 Open Directory Project, discussing ODP editors, quality control 2000 and the rapid growth since its launch.
- Wired: Need A WebBrain to Net Search? - Andy Patrizio writes about the launch of WetBrain.com 2000 and the news and media technology they built using Open Directory 2000 Project data.
- Kuro5hin: Yahoo Getting Beat Up - Article discusses ODP nearly overtaking Yahoo with regards open directory project news and media to number of sites indexed. Comments on the open directory project news and media topic are posted from various users.
- FastCompany.com: Linux Meets Yahoo! - Dan Pink discusses the Open Directory Project’s unique news and media way of organizing the web.
- NYTimes.com: Helping Webmasters Land in Search Engines' Nets - Elizabeth Stone writes about world of search engines news and media open directory project and how web designers are looking to Danny news and media open directory project Sullivan for the answers on how to get news and media open directory project traffic from them.
- Wired: Sort Stories - Jeffrey O'Brien briefly discusses Netscape's Open Directory Project.
- Slashdot: Who Owns Dmoz? - Adam Kuether questions ODP’s relationship with Time Warner/AOL.
- Information Today: Google Introduces Web Directory Using Netscape's Open Directory Project Data - Chris Sherman writes about the hybrid directory launched news and media 2000 by Google that combines their search technology with news and media 2000 ODP listings. Article mentions Google also provides links news and media 2000 to relevant directory categories in its primary search news and media 2000 service.
- Slashdot: Dmoz (aka AOL) Changing Guidelines In Sketchy Way - Article mentions updates to the Open Directory Project open directory project news and media Guidelines. Specifically points out the Illegal Sites description open directory project news and media and the new copyright notice.
- ZDNet Australia: Netscape Improves Search Service - Article discusses new enhancements to Netscape Search and open directory project news and media mentions it’s built on the Open Directory Project.
MySQL - Cache Direct