Upload Tools Use of ODP Data Open Directory Project Directories
Roberto Morelli sells a script harvesting the ODP listings, which delivers both category browsing and search capabilities. Includes a demonstration.
Top: Computers: Internet: Searching: Directories: Open Directory Project: Use of ODP Data: Upload Tools
- PJTechnology's DMOZ Extractor And Web Spider - Commercial product. Client side software can handle up to 100,000 use of odp data listings (only a small part of the overall directory).
- Z-ODP - Free ASP script that fetches live ODP data and displays it. Documentation and download.
- Engine Promotion - Provides an ASP script which displays live Open open directory project use of odp data Directory data.
- Advanced Directory - A commercial template-based Perl script that can utilize part of, use of odp data or the entire, Open Directory.
- minimoz - An open source (GPL) C program that parses ODP data, open directory project stores it in an SQL database and generates an ODP-like open directory project template-based website using the data.
- Portal Scripts - ODP++ (free) and Absolute ODP (commercial) scripts to open directory project open directory project integrate links and categories from Open Directory into open directory project open directory project a web site.
- LoopIP: Net Research Server - A commercial search engine solution that parses the use of odp upload tools data RDF dump to import the entire Open Directory use of upload tools odp data onto a local server. The URL listings can use upload tools of odp data be spidered and indexed to build a large upload tools use of odp data full-text search engine.
- Personal Open Directory (POD) - Free Perl scripts to provide live Open Directory upload tools content upload tools on your Web site, from Grohol.com. Includes upload tools a demo.
- phpOpen - Free PHP script to customise the ODP content use of odp open directory project data for a website. Works with the Netscape live use of open directory project odp data site.
- phpODP - Free template-based, dynamic PHP script to add Open Directory content open directory project to a web site. Displays targeted Amazon.com links.
- DMOZ Data Importer - Program to import RDF data into a Microsoft open directory project upload tools SQL Server 2005 database. Release information, issue tracking, open directory project upload tools download, and source code. LGPL license; runtime open directory project upload tools requires .Net 2.0.
- Anaconda! Foundation Directory - Script adds live Open Directory data to web open directory project use of odp data sites. Customizable output.
- DWodp - Free PHP script to use ODP content on your website from Dominion Web. Integrate using templates and either use live or cached data.
- Josser - Open Source Java library which allows to parse RDF files of the Open Directory Project and inserts them into any JDBC compliant relational database like MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Instant Directory - HTML code to add the Open Directory to use of odp data a web site, with banner ads.
- iHierarchy - Parses RDF dumps from the ODP into static HTML files open directory project or a SQL database, reducing server load and user load open directory project times.
- MimaNet - Roberto Morelli sells a script harvesting the ODP use of odp use of odp data data listings, which delivers both category browsing and search use of use of odp data odp data capabilities. Includes a demonstration.
- Xhoo - A collaborative project whose goal is to create Open Source use of odp data Web Catalog software for various platforms and languages that can use of odp data selectively import data from the Open Directory Project. Early releases use of odp data are currently available for Perl, ASP, and PHP.
- ODP Data Parser - XML parser that inserts the Open Directory structure into MySQL database. (Zip file)
- phpODPWorld - An open source (GPL) program package that parses use of odp upload tools data and inserts the RDF into a database and use of upload tools odp data displays the ODP data from the database using use upload tools of odp data PHP. The PHP script supports caching, some templating upload tools use of odp data and searching. Documentation and SourceForge project page.
MySQL - Cache Direct