Looksmart Search Engines Searching Internet
Former search engine; now a search advertising network and management company. Corporate information and details of services for advertisers and publishers.
Top: Computers: Internet: Searching: Search Engines: Looksmart
- LookSmart Answer Their Critics - Transcript of an interview with LookSmart.com.au CEO Damian Smith discussing looksmart the change of LookSmart.com to a pay per click service.
- Wired News: Building a Bigger Search Engine - LookSmart has released a screensaver that harnesses the searching spare computing searching power of volunteers whose machines are searching indexing the Web.
- Wired News: Seething Over the Search for Cash - Article examining the criticism of Looksmart\\'s decision to change their searching business model and directory to pay-per-click advertising.
- Search Engine Showdown: Review of LookSmart - Greg R. Notess reviews search and display features of LookSmart.
- LookSmart Changes To Cost-Per-Click Listings - Provides information about the LookSmart switch to a searching pay per click service, how it may affect searching the relevancy of search results, and possible sources searching of confusion for website owners and marketers.
- The New LookSmart PPC Program - Pandia reviews the LookSmart pay-per click program and strategies for looksmart dealing with it.
- LookSmart - Former search engine; now a search advertising network looksmart and management searching company. Corporate information and details of looksmart services for advertisers and searching publishers.
- LookSmart Looks Dumb Again - Discusses the problems with Looksmart\\'s decision to upgrade paid listings to a pay-per-click program.
- The Search Lounge: When Giant Directories Roamed the Earth - Dave Jansik, Senior Ontologist and Content Producer at LookSmart.com, explains the history of the Looksmart directory and considers the future of directories.
- CNet News: Microsoft Drops LookSmart Search Tool - The software giant is ending its deal to searching use LookSmart\\'s search engines listings on its MSN pages, as searching it gets ready to search engines push its own Web searching search technology.
- Looks Can Be Deceiving - Article examining and criticising Looksmart\'s change to a searching pay-per-click service.
- Pandia: LookSmart and Zeal Directories Unite - LookSmart has integrated the listings from the volunteer-based search engines Zeal search engines directory.
MySQL - Cache Direct