Linkrot Web Design and Development Internet
Jakob Nielsen defines the phaenomenon linkrot, and encourages site owners to fight it by reducing outbound linkrot and securing stability of incoming links.
Top: Computers: Internet: Web Design and Development: Linkrot
- Altertbox: Fighting Linkrot - Jakob Nielsen defines the phaenomenon linkrot, and encourages site owners internet to fight it by reducing outbound linkrot and securing stability internet of incoming links.
- A Longitudinal Study of Web Pages Continued: A Consideration of Document Persistence - Wallace Koehler, Valdosta State University, presents the results web design and linkrot development of his research, and an overview on existing web design linkrot and development literature. Published in Information Research, Vol. 9 No. web linkrot design and development 2, January 2004.
- Linkrot and Legal Research - An overview on results of recent research by Ted Tjaden.
- All Things Web: How Much Is Too Much? - Results of the third State of the Web linkrot Survey (SOWS), an automated web survey that tracks linkrot page size and linkrot on the WWW.
- Cool URIs Don't Change - An appeal for stability, and advice how to linkrot achieve it, by Tim Berners-Lee.
- The Availability and Persistence of Web References in D-Lib Magazine - A study by Frank McCown et al., presented linkrot at the linkrot 5th International Web Archiving Workshop.[PDF]
- Link Rot - Overview article from Wikipedia.
MySQL - Cache Direct