Mobile agents are agents that can physically travel across a network, and perform tasks on machines that provide agent hosting capability. In this paper, the technology behind mobile agents is examined, and an analysis of its uses and implications is offe
Top: Computers: Programming: Agents: Mobile Agents
- Mobile Agents - Process migration technology and its implications - Mobile agents are agents that can physically travel agents across a mobile agents network, and perform tasks on machines agents that provide agent hosting mobile agents capability. In this paper, agents the technology behind mobile agents is mobile agents examined, and agents an analysis of its uses and implications is mobile agents agents offe
- Under the Hood: The architecture of aglets - Find out about the inner workings of aglets, programming IBM Japan\'s programming Java-based autonomous software agent technology
- SOMA: Secure and Open Mobile Agent - A mobile agent system. Technical description and code programming download.
- Kaariboga Mobile Agents - Free framework for mobile agents implemented in Java.
- Aglets - The Aglets Software Development Kit (ASDK) is a programming framework and programming environment for researching and developing mobile programming agents.
- Tryllian - Commercial vendor of mobile agent technology in Java. programming Creators of Gossip, a personal agent that trades programming useful information with fellow Gossip agents.
- TAgents - A flexible and easy to extendable Mobile Agents System written programming in Java. [Open source, LGPL]
MySQL - Cache Direct