Code Generator Kits Compilers Programming
Helps programmers write applications that process machine code: assemblers, disassemblers, code generators, tracers, profilers, debuggers. Toolkit lets programmers encode and decode machine instructions symbolically. Encoding and decoding are automated ba
Top: Computers: Programming: Compilers: Code Generator Kits
- Dynamically Targetable Tools Framework (DTTF) - A framework for building dynamically targetable compilers, compilers assemblers and compilers simulators for a wide variety compilers of processor architectures. [Commercial]
- BEG - a Back End Generator - BEG is a commercial generator for compiler back ends. It reads a declarative description of a target processor (i.e. SPARC, MIPS, ARM, x86, etc.) and produces a possibly optimizing code generator in form of a C program.
- JBurg: a Bottom-Up Rewrite Machine Generator for Java - Java-based BURG (code emitter generator) which can also programming be used as a general purpose dynamic programming programming engine. [Open source, Common Public License]
- froofyJIT - C++ front end for Paolo Bonzini\\'s GNU lightning code generator kits programming library for dynamic native code generation. Uses C++\\'s code generator kits programming language facilities to achieve conciseness approximating a `real\\' code generator kits programming assembly language.
- vcode - A library for dynamically generating machine code from code generator kits within a C program. Code is generated using code generator kits a generic RISC-like virtual instruction set which is code generator kits then translated into native processor instructions. Currently vcode code generator kits supports MIPS, SPARC, and Alpha pro
- ExpertCoder - ExpertCoder is a toolkit for the .NET platform that supports the creation of code generators based on expert systems. Not a code generator-generator but rather a set of libraries useful for writing generators, it is released under the GPL license.
- New Jersey Machine-Code Toolkit - Helps programmers write applications that process machine code: code generator kits programming assemblers, disassemblers, code generators, tracers, profilers, debuggers. Toolkit code generator kits programming lets programmers encode and decode machine instructions symbolically. code generator kits programming Encoding and decoding are automated ba
MySQL - Cache Direct