List of programming languages targeting the 6502 microprocessor (with an emphasis on Commodore 8-bit computers), which are hosted on another system. A separate list of native Commodore languages is also available.
Top: Computers: Programming: Compilers: Cross Compilers
- Quetzalcoatl - Cross compiler for 6502 processors, runs on Linux, cross compilers Win32; can compile and link programs written in cross compilers subset of ANSI C, Assembly, 1983 UPL language, cross compilers or any mix thereof; can output programs for cross compilers Commodore VIC-20, 64.
- WinAVR - A suite of executable, open source software development tools for the Atmel AVR series of RISC microprocessors hosted on the Windows platform. It includes the GNU GCC compiler.
- SCORE - (Safety Critical Object-oriented Real-time Embedded) ANSI C, C++, Ada, Fortran compilers cross compiler for embedded PowerPC, SPARC, x86 processors based on compilers ANDF (Architectural Neutral Distribution Format) technology.
- ASxxxx Cross Assemblers - Series, with companion linker, coded in C, for cross compilers microprocessor programming series: 6800(6802/6808), 6801(hd6303), 6804, 6805, 68HC08, 6809, cross compilers 68HC11, 68HC12, programming 68HC16, 8051, 8085(8080), z80(hd64180), H8/3xx, DS8xCxxx, cross compilers 6500.
- Amsterdam Compiler Kit (ACK) - An integrated collection of programs designed to simplify the task programming of producing portable (cross) compilers and interpreters.
- SjASMPlus - Modern and 3-pass Z80/R800 Assembly Language Cross Compiler. cross compilers FreeBSD/DOS/Windows.
- GCC Toolchain for MSP430 - Port freeware GNU tools to msp430 architecture. Cross compiler for msp430.
- 6502 Cross-Development Languages and Tools - List of programming languages targeting the 6502 microprocessor (with an compilers emphasis on Commodore 8-bit computers), which are hosted on another compilers system. A separate list of native Commodore languages is also compilers available.
- GameBoy Developer's Kit (GBDK) - A set of tools that enable to develop programs for compilers the Nintendo GameBoy system, either in C or in assembly. compilers GBDK includes a set of libraries for the most common compilers requirements and generates image files for use with a real compilers GameBoy or with an emulator like VG
MySQL - Cache Direct