ADO Databases Programming
ActiveX Data Objects (ADO) is the core technology for accessing all kinds of data including relational databases, mail servers, Active Directory, text and other document files, and data in other non-standard formats. It is supplied with many development environments, including Microsoft Visual Studio, C++, Visual Basic, and as part of the Windows and Windows NT operating systems.
Top: Computers: Programming: Databases: ADO
- Top/Computers/Programming/Component Frameworks/COM/Components/Database
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Visual Basic/Databases
- Top/Computers/Companies/Microsoft Corporation
- RDS FAQ - RDS frequently asked questions from Microsoft ADO Newsgroup. By Carl Prothman
- SQL Database Connection Strings - Database terms glossary and online reference for various programming ADO and ADO.NET SQL database connection strings for programming MS SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, Oracle.
- ADO and SQL Server Developers' Guide - The article discusses access SQL Server data using databases ADO. By Microsoft.
- DevGuru ADO Quick Reference Guide - A free 318 page reference source that documents all of programming the properties, collections, methods, and events for the nine ADO programming objects and the three RDS objects. Includes code examples.
- ADOX FAQ - ADOX frequently asked questions from Microsoft ADO Newsgroup. databases By Carl Prothman.
- ADO DataType Mapping - Shows the mapping between ADO and VB and C++ lanuganes, and Access, SQL Server, and Oracle databases. By Able Consulting, Inc.
- Microsoft ADO FAQ - This page presents some frequently asked questions about programming programming ADO. By Microsoft.
- 15 Seconds: Data Access - Articles, news, book reviews, code samples, and links databases on ADO. ado By internet.com Corp.
- DataDirect Connect for ADO - Suite of native providers leverages your existing DBMS programming vendor middleware to deliver ODBC and ADO access programming across a broad range of client platforms and programming data sources, including XML.
- ADO FAQs - ADO frequently asked questions from Microsoft ADO Newsgroup. programming By Carl databases Prothman.
MySQL - Cache Direct