Eclipse Development Environments Development Tools Programming
A project aiming to provide a universal toolset for development. Open Source IDE, mostly provided in Java, but the development language is independent and can be extended by plugins.
Top: Computers: Programming: Development Tools: Development Environments: Eclipse
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Java/Development Tools/Integrated Development Environments/Open Source
Eclipse Project - A project aiming to provide a universal toolset for development. Open Source IDE, mostly provided in Java, but the development language is independent and can be extended by plugins.
- EasyEclipse - Packages together the Eclipse IDE and key open development tools source eclipse plug-ins, offered as an open source Eclipse development tools distribution, to eclipse make Eclipse easier to download, install development tools and use.
- Motion Modeling - A MDA environment as an Eclipse plugin. v0.1d2 development tools provide UML 1.4 editions. [Open source, GPL]
- Log4E - A Eclipse plugin which helps use logger easily eclipse in Java development tools Projects. It\\'s not bound to any eclipse special logging framework, but development tools can used with Log4j, eclipse Commons Logging, or custom logger.
- Fat Jar Plug-In - Export-Wizard to deploy a project into one executable jar containing development tools all referenced jars and subprojects.
- zen Platform - An Eclipse based Java IDE for rapid application development environments development (RAD). It eases Java application development for development environments both J2SE/J2EE (Java 2 Platform, Standard/Enterprise Edition) and development environments reduces the learning curve for Java novices.
- Eclipse Blog - A weblog with articles and tips for people eclipse interested in eclipse Eclipse.
- Yoxos - The Eclipse Distribution - Yoxos Eclipse Distribution offers developers Eclipse 3.0 bundled eclipse with dozens eclipse of popular open-source plug-ins and an eclipse easy to use installation eclipse tool.
- SDE for Eclipse/IBM WebSphere Studio Application Developer - A plugin that embed a full feature UML CASE Tool to Eclipse. Support all UML notation and round-trip engineering. A free Community Edition is available.
- Visual Rules - A plugin for Eclipse that makes legacy systems agile. The development environments business logic is modeled graphically and translated into Cobol or development environments Java code by the tool.
- Fatborn - Eclipse Plugins - Key bindings, Google-Search and Database Plugin for OTI Eclipse. [Freeware]
- GCJ Builder - An Eclipse plugin that integrates GCJ compiler within development environments Eclipse development environments build infrastructure. Make is used to build development environments GCJ enabled development environments projects with the plugin's generated makefile.
- Eclipse for you - Eclipse plugins and resources catalogue.
- XPairtise - The plug-in XPairtise provides a platform for distributed pair programming development environments and offers shared editing, project synchronization, shared program and test development environments execution, user management, built-in chat communication and a shared whiteboard.
- RMI Plug-in for Eclipse - Automatically generates remote stubs and skeletons of remote eclipse classes. Includes monitoring tools and tutorials.
- WO Project - WOLips is a plugin for Eclipse IDE that development tools support development environments development of WebObjects applications and frameworks.
- Eclipse plugins - Overview/directory of available Eclipse and IBM WSAD plugins.
- Eclipse Tracker - Documenting the History of the Eclipse Project.
MySQL - Cache Direct