History Programming Computers
Dedicated to programs that induce sensations that hover somewhere between nostalgia and nausea. The freaks, jokes, and fossils of computing history.
Top: Computers: Programming: History
- Top/Computers/Programming/Languages/Comparison and Review
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/History
- Historic Documents in Computer Science - Original, historic first documents for many early programming languages, like history language manualsa, scanned and converted to PDF form.
- Visual Programming Languages: A Survey - This paper by Marat Boshernitsan includes an historical overview of history some of the pioneering efforts in the field.
- History and Comparison of Programming Languages - Papers on use history of: comments, labels, literals, parentheses.
- O'Reilly: The History of Programming Languages - A poster plots over 50 programming languages on computers a multi-layered, history color-coded timeline.
- History and Evolution - A list of computer languages and some links programming to compilers history for these languages.
- Wikipedia: PL/I - An encyclopedia description of PL/I history with many computers links to programming programming terms.
- A Brief History of Programming Languages - A special Byte Magazine article published for Byte\\'s 20th anniversary programming special report
- The Retrocomputing Museum - Dedicated to programs that induce sensations that hover history somewhere between history nostalgia and nausea. The freaks, jokes, history and fossils of computing history history.
- Computer Languages History - Timeline chart, 1954 to today, printable; links to homes of programming many languages.
- Diagram of Languages - Two diagrams showing how many languages are related programming to each other.
MySQL - Cache Direct