Frameworks ColdFusion Internet Programming
Fusebox is a proposed standard way of coding and encapsulating entire ColdFusion applications so that their functionality is available to other applications.
Top: Computers: Programming: Internet: ColdFusion: Frameworks
- The Fusebox Organization - Fusebox is a proposed standard way of coding frameworks and encapsulating entire ColdFusion applications so that their frameworks functionality is available to other applications.
- ColdSpring - Framework to wire dependent ColdFusion Components (CFCs) together. frameworks Downloads, documentation, internet and message forums.
- Tartan - Command-driven service framework. Guidelines, code samples, tutorial, and frameworks downloads.
- Reactor ORM - An object relational mapper framework for ColdFusion that focuses on coldfusion Active Record Style development. Wiki, bug tracker, development timeline, source coldfusion code.
- Coldfusion Frameworks - Offers news, articles, and comparisons about and between coldfusion differing frameworks. coldfusion Also includes weblog and discussion forum.
- Mach-II.com - Mach-II is an implicit invocation architecture. Includes documentation, internet news, and frameworks resources.
- Transfer ORM - An object relational mapper framework for ColdFusion that focuses on coldfusion Business Objects. Downloads, examples, documentation, forum, bug tracker.
- ColdBox - Event-driven CFC based ColdFusion Framework, specifically designed for high availability internet web applications. Tracker, source code, API, forums, weblog.
- Model-Glue - An implicit invocation framwork developed by Joe Rinehart. Downloads, message frameworks boards, and bug tracker.
MySQL - Cache Direct