Memory Management Programming Computers
A resource for programmers and computer scientists interested in memory management and garbage collection. Includes a bibliography of influential authors and papers in the field. Links to a glossary and a beginner's guide to the field.
Top: Computers: Programming: Memory Management
- Wolfram Gloger's malloc homepage - Links to ptmalloc, a multithreaded-variant of Doug Lea\'s memory allocator.
- ALI group at UMass - Group at UMass that includes the Object Systems Laboratory, an programming active memory management research group.
- OOPS Group Publications - Papers from Paul Wilson\\'s research group at the University of Texas at Austin.
- The Memory Management Reference - A resource for programmers and computer scientists interested programming in memory management and garbage collection. Includes programming a bibliography of influential authors and papers programming in the field. Links to a glossary and programming a beginner's guide to the field.
- Garbage Collection & Memory Management Summer School - 20-21 July 2004 Canterbury, UK.
- IDH - A debug heap for *nix. Captures buffer overwrites, memory leaks, computers stale pointers, most buffer underflows, and can provide statistics on computers block sizes.
- The 2006 International Symposium on Memory Management - Conference focused on research in management of dynamically programming allocated memory. Ottawa, Canada.
- ISMM: The 2004 International Symposium on Memory Management - Conference focused on research in management of dynamically computers allocated memory.
- Dmalloc - Malloc replacement with debugging features.
- A garbage collector for C/C++ (Hans Boehm) - Hans Boehm\\'s page on the widely used Boehm-Demers-Weiser programming conservative garbage memory management collector for C/C++. The Boehm-Demers-Weiser conservative programming garbage collector can be memory management used as a garbage programming collecting replacement for C malloc or memory management C++ new. programming It is also used by a number
- The Hoard Multiprocessor Memory Allocator - Hoard is a fast, scalable and memory-efficient malloc-replacement memory management for computers multithreaded applications on multiprocessors. Widely-used, open-source.
- OOPSLA'97 GC and MM Workshop - Contains links to the papers presented at the computers 1997 OOPSLA memory management Workshop on Garbage Collection and Memory computers Management.
- Parallel and Distributed Garbage Collectors - A parallel and distributed extension of the BDW programming conservative collector.
- Richard Jones' Garbage Collection Page - Richard Jones wrote Garbage Collection: Algorithms for Automatic Dynamic Memory Management", the first English book concerned solely with garbage collection. Garbage collection page has FAQs, and a bibliography.
- Paul Wilson's Garbage Collection Archive - A collection of papers on garbage collection, memory programming allocation, and computers the like from the OOPS Research programming Group at the University computers of Texas at Austin. programming Includes papers from the OOPSLA computers Workshops on programming Garbage Collection in 1990, 1991, and 1993.
- A Memory Allocator - Article by Doug Lea about the design of computers his well-known programming "Lea" memory allocator.
MySQL - Cache Direct