Literate Programming Methodologies Programming
Literate programming variant; explanations embed no code, but display next to code, in Web browser; source files are not altered, explanations organized by whole abstraction, not free form; now supports Java, Scheme. Explanations, examples, downloads.
Top: Computers: Programming: Methodologies: Literate Programming
Literate Programming - Resources, consulting services, downloads, freeware for Windows 95/98/Me-NT/2000/XP; learn about the CWEB programming system; articles, books, CD, tools, news, links.
- Bibliography on Literate Programming - A part of the Computer Science Bibliography Collection.
- Literate Programming - By Donald Knuth; University of Chicago Press, 1992, programming ISBN 0937073806. Description of original book on LP programming WEB system. Publisher website.
- Literate Programming: Propaganda and Tools - Overview of concepts, advocacy, and some ideas for applying LP.
- Literate Programming Library - A large collection of links to related resources.
- Literate Programming in XML - Article by Norman Walsh.
- Noweb - Simple, extensible tool for Literate Programming.
- Literate Programming FAQ - Good place to start looking for information.
- The Elucidative Programming Page - Literate programming variant; explanations embed no code, but display next to code, in Web browser; source files are not altered, explanations organized by whole abstraction, not free form; now supports Java, Scheme. Explanations, examples, downloads.
- FWEB - A WEB system of structured documentation for multiple literate programming languages, literate programming originally the F was for FORTRAN, but literate programming now handles literate programming C, C++, Fortran (F77, F90), RATFOR, literate programming TeX (somewhat), tries literate programming to implement WYSIWYG language-independent mode. literate programming Open source, GPL.
- The CWEB System of Structured Documentation - By Donald Knuth and Levy, describing a prominent system of programming Literate Programming.
- FunnelWeb Literate Programming Tool - Portable, production quality LP macro preprocessor, allows interweaving literate programming code and documentation for any programming language; emits literate programming HTML and TeX; runs on most platforms; Open literate programming source.
- The Nuweb System for Literate Programming - Descendant of the original, first written by Preston Briggs; description, downloads.
- The Java Elucidator - Elucidative Programming system for Java, has: web server, programming abstractor, database literate programming interface, Emacs major mode.
- Literate Programming with XML - Provide tools to support Donald Knuth\\'s Literate Programming programming using XML literate programming instead of TeX. Is not based programming on any specific DTD literate programming or programming language, but programming instead uses processing instructions for processing literate programming the literate programming programs.
- xmLP - A Literate Programming tool for XML written in methodologies XSL-T.
- SGML/XML and Literate Programming - Information on applying SGML and XML to Literate Programming.
MySQL - Cache Direct