Open Source Products and Tools Software Testing Programming
A framework for testing other programs. Its purpose is to provide a single front end for all tests. Think of it as a custom library of Tcl procedures crafted to support writing a test harness. [GPL]
Top: Computers: Programming: Software Testing: Products and Tools: Open Source
- TestSuite Log Parser and Browser - A tool to store and easily use results software testing of open source conformance-like test suites runs through a web software testing interface. Can open source extract statistics or compare several runs software testing very simply. [GPL]
- JPdfUnit - A framework for testing a generated PDF document with the open source JUnit test framework. It is designed for access to the open source PDFBox library and provides simple ready-to-use assertions for comparing the open source expected data to the concrete data of a PDF document. open source [ASL]
- DejaGnu - A framework for testing other programs. Its purpose products and tools software testing is to provide a single front end for products and tools software testing all tests. Think of it as a custom products and tools software testing library of Tcl procedures crafted to support writing products and tools software testing a test harness. [GPL]
- TestLink - Web based tool supporting test specification, requirements, plans products and tools (reporting, assignment, prioritization), test execution and cooperation with products and tools several bug tracking systems. Demo site available. [GPL]
- Codestriker - Perl CGI script which is used for performing products and tools open source code reviews in a collaborative fashion over a products and tools open source Web frontend. [GPL]
- Web Test Tools - A project which provides tools for different test methods such as unit tests (JUnit), and different kinds of tests for applications. Additionally an implementation of Internet protocols in Java is available. [GPL and LGPL]
- Open Source Testing - Features details of Open Source testing tools for open source functional, performance and security testing, link checking, test open source management and bug tracking systems.
- DBMonster - A tool which helps with tuning the structure products and tools of a database, its indexes, and testing application products and tools performance under heavy database load. It generates random products and tools test data and puts it into a SQL products and tools database. [Apache Software License]
- Fitnesse Acceptance Testing Framework - A simple tool that allows non-technical users to specify and open source run acceptance tests for software systems.
MySQL - Cache Direct