RoboCup Competitions Robotics
A Java2 library/package which provides soccer (football)-robot programming environments in RoboCup simulation league match. It was designed simply with event-delivery model; does not have world-modeling nor decision-making procedure.
Top: Computers: Robotics: Competitions: RoboCup
RoboCup Official Site - The official RoboCup site, including information on the different events.
- RoboCup 2001 - The official site for the 5th RoboCup world robotics championships, held in Seattle, Washington USA. Site robotics contains information for participants and the media. Final robotics results are also listed.
- SourceForge Project - Singer - A Java2 library/package which provides soccer (football)-robot programming environments in robotics RoboCup simulation league match. It was designed simply with event-delivery robotics model; does not have world-modeling nor decision-making procedure.
- RoboCup Junior - Portal site includes discussion forum, FAQ, robot profiles, photos, and competitions event information.
- SourceForge - B-Soccer - B-Soccer wants to create teams of (simulated) soccer playing robots. These robots are controlled by neuronal nets. The robots learn playing by means of neuro-evolution. The robots should be able to participate at robo-cup simulation leagues.
- Virtual RoboCup - A project aimed at developing realtime 3D visualizations robocup of RoboCup simulation league soccer games by adding robocup articulated 3D body models to the original 2D robocup simulation.
- Robot Soccer - Roboterfußball - Club for promotion of robot soccer and multi agent systems competitions in common. Located in Austria.
MySQL - Cache Direct