Kerberos Authentication Security
Provides products for database security, web security, and security infrastructure based on the Kerberos protocol, and also provides Kerberos consulting and support.
Top: Computers: Security: Authentication: Kerberos
Kerberos: The Network Authentication Protocol - Reference distribution and official documentation for Kerberos. Software is subject to US export control. (MIT)
- Kerberos: An Authentication Service for Computer Networks - A technical paper documenting the system and standard. Includes diagrams and references.
- How to Kerberize your Site - Excellent tutorial on implementation. Contains detailed steps to follow for a successful installation, as well as answers to common questions.
- Kerberos FAQ - Answers to frequently asked questions.
- Kerberos Reference Page - An index of related resources. Includes software distributions security and patches, as well as user documentation.
- Kerberos Network Authentication Service - A resource site with documentation, papers and software distributions. Software may be subject to US export control.
- GNU Shishi - Freely available implementation of Kerberos 5. Includes system documentation and authentication downloads.
- CERT Advisory: Buffer Overflow in Kerberos Administration Daemon - "Multiple Kerberos distributions contain a remotely exploitable buffer authentication overflow in kerberos the Kerberos administration daemon. A remote authentication attacker could exploit this kerberos vulnerability to gain root authentication privileges on a vulnerable system."
- RFC 1510 - An overview and specification of the official internet kerberos protocol.
- Cybersafe Ltd - Provides products for database security, web security, and security infrastructure authentication based on the Kerberos protocol, and also provides Kerberos consulting authentication and support.
- Heimdal - An international free implementation. Includes downloads, distribution information kerberos and mailing list contacts.
- MIT Kerberos Consortium - Created to establish Kerberos as a universal authentication security platform for the world\\'s computer networks. Includes news security and events, details of sponsors and those involved, security and membership information.
- Notes on Integrating Windows, RedHat, and HPUX Using Kerberos - Brief tutorial on configuring *nix systems to authenticate kerberos off a kerberos Microsoft Active Directory server.
MySQL - Cache Direct