One Time Passwords Authentication Security
Password tokens delivered on key fobs, palm pilots, hardware or software. Security for dial in, access control, internet and web connections. Offers a strong two factor system. Management software. Includes rationale and business case for token-based acce
Top: Computers: Security: Authentication: One Time Passwords
- otpCalc - An OTP and S/Key calculator for X - otpCalc is an RFC2289 and RFC1760 compliant one time password authentication calculator, written to use the GTK+ library for screen I/O.
- DynaPass - Provides primary or secondary authentication by regularly distributing one time passwords passwords (or parts of passwords) through wireless phones. one time passwords Time locked access.
- IETF One Time Password Authentication Charter - Current specifications for the official internet standard (a one time passwords authentication continuation of the BellCore S/Key standard). Composition and one time passwords authentication membership information included.
- JOTP Calculator - A java applet OTP (S/Key) calculator. The applet downloads onto the client machine and calculates locally.
- S/Key Introduction - A technical description of the S/Key algorithm.
- PalmKey - OTP (S/Key) calculator for palm pilots. Information about both source security and binary distributions.
- The S/KEY One-Time Password System - Scholarly paper by Neil Haller on the original one time passwords S/Key system. Links to many citations from the one time passwords original paper.
- CRYPTOCard Network Security - Password tokens delivered on key fobs, palm pilots, hardware or software. Security for dial in, access control, internet and web connections. Offers a strong two factor system. Management software. Includes rationale and business case for token-based acce
- OTPC 9000 - An OTP (S/Key) calculator for Nokia 9000 cellular phones. Includes S/Key information and resources.
- PyOTP - A simple Python library, currently under development, to one time passwords generate OTP (S/Key) responses. RFC-2289 compliant. Includes links one time passwords to development and release information.
- Clearview Systems - Suppliers of Secure Computing SafeWord, a scheme based on one time passwords hardware tokens. Includes rationale for single-use password systems, as well one time passwords as other network security products.
- SkeyCalc - OTP (S/Key) calculator for MacOS X, MacOS X Server and authentication NEXTSTEP. RFC-2289 compliant. Software downloads, documentation and an introduction to authentication the technology.
- RFC2289 - A One-Time Password System - The current internet standard, as descended from the original S/Key specification.
MySQL - Cache Direct