OpenID Single Sign-On Authentication Security
An open and decentralized identity system, designed "not to crumble if one company turns evil or goes out of business". Official site, with description, specifications, documentation, and resources.
Top: Computers: Security: Authentication: Single Sign-On: OpenID
OpenID - An open and decentralized identity system, designed "not to crumble if one company turns evil or goes out of business". Official site, with description, specifications, documentation, and resources.
- Wikipedia: OpenID - Encyclopedia article, with description, technical details, adoption progress, and criticisms.
- DokuWiki OpenID Plugin - Plugin to allow users to log in using openid OpenID. Includes authentication description and download.
- MyOpenID - Secure OpenID provider. Includes background information and online authentication signup.
- Certifi.ca - Uses client-side SSL certificates instead of passwords to provide secure single sign-on OpenID authentication based on public-key encryption.
- ZDNet: The case for OpenID - News article by Phil Becker and Eric Norlin openid outlining the openid advantages of the system.
- I want my OpenID - The community marketing site. Includes background information, mailing lists, and forums.
- The OpenID Directory - Provides a list of OpenID enabled sites, also includes a single sign-on category for related software and online tools.
- OpenID Enabled - Provides resources for users and developers.
- 87id - A bilingual OpenID provider with a particular focus openid on the openid Chinese market. Background information as well openid as online signup are openid available.
- Sam Ruby: OpenID for non-SuperUsers - Weblog article explaining how the technically minded can set up authentication their own OpenID identity.
MySQL - Cache Direct