Cross Site Scripting WWW Internet Security
Charles Schwab's online customers are at risk of having their account information accessed and their accounts manipulated due to the same software vulnerability that affected E-Trade's Web site in September.
Top: Computers: Security: Internet: WWW: Cross Site Scripting
The Cross Site Scripting FAQ - Answers questions on identification, threats, and prevention. Provides examples and links.
- perl.com: Preventing Cross-site Scripting Attacks - Paul Lindner, author of the mod_perl cookbook, explains www how to internet secure our sites against Cross-Site Scripting www attacks using mod_perl and internet Apache::TaintRequest.
- 'Cross-site scripting' tears holes in Net security - USA Today article by Byron Acohido that details WhiteHat Security\\'s assessment of Hotmail, Yahoo, Amazon, and America Online.
- CERT Advisory CA-2000-02: Malicious HTML Tags Embedded in Client Web Requests - Advisory published jointly by the CERT Coordination Center, cross site scripting cross site scripting DoD-CERT, the DoD Joint Task Force for Computer cross site scripting cross site scripting Network Defense (JTF-CND), the Federal Computer Incident Response cross site scripting cross site scripting Capability (FedCIRC), and the National Infrastructure Protection Center cross site scripting cross site scripting (NIPC).
- InfoWorld Opinions: Cross-site Scripting - Article on this often overlooked threat with links.
- CNN.com: Schwab's Site Could be Vulnerable - Charles Schwab\\'s online customers are at risk of www having their www account information accessed and their accounts www manipulated due to the www same software vulnerability that www affected E-Trade's Web site in September.
- Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities - Security consultant David deVitry offers background information, a www free CSS internet vulnerability detector, and a list of www vulnerable sites.
- Apache: Cross Site Scripting Info - How the attack affects websites hosted on the Apache webserver www and Apache specific issues.
MySQL - Cache Direct