X.509 Public Key Infrastructure Security
Top: Computers: Security: Public Key Infrastructure: X.509
ITU Recommendation X.509 - Official web pages containing the standards published by the International Telecommunication Union.
- X.509 Style Guide - Document by Peter Gutmann intended as a set public key infrastructure security of implementation notes and guidelines for developers.
- Wikipedia: X.509 - Encyclopedia article about the ITU-T standard for a public key infrastructure. Includes history, certificate details, and references.
- Handbook of Applied Cryptography - Introduction to the practical aspects of conventional and public key infrastructure security public-key cryptography. (PDF and Postscript sample chapters)
- Digital ID Introduction - Introductory level overview of digital certificates.
- RFC 4158: Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure: Certification Path Building - Provides guidance and recommendations to developers building X.509 public key infrastructure public-key certification paths within their applications.
MySQL - Cache Direct