Build Manager Tools Build Management Software
Open Source - A build system for rebuilding projects at regularly scheduled intervals or when someone changes something. Written in Python, tested on Linux and Windows 2000.
Top: Computers: Software: Build Management: Build Manager Tools
- Test-AutoBuild - Open Source - A Perl build/install/packaging system. Features repository monitoring, initiation of existing build scripts, installation into a virtual root, and packaging of installed software.
- BuildForge - BuildForge - A multiplatform GUI for scripting build build manager tools build manager tools processes. Features concurrent execution for independent build steps, build manager tools build manager tools progress tracking, email notifications, logging, and a web build manager tools build manager tools interface.
- Quickbuild - PMEase - Commercial version of Luntbuild, a Java web application software for build automation and management. Features various CM adapters, build software promotion, user-defined build steps, concurrent execution of steps, and build software artifacts publishing.
- LuntBuild - Open Source - A Java web application for build management build software automation and management. Features project/view configuration, build build management promotion, user-defined software build trigger and success conditions, and build management remoting api.
- Maven - Open Source - Apache build manager for Java build management projects. Features a (POM) Project Object Model, extensible build management process plugin framework. Functions include build, deployment, and build management release management, project reporting, and web documentation generation.
- ActiveMaker - ActiveMaker - A Windows application for building multiple build manager tools cross-referenced MS Visual Basic projects. Features pre/post build build manager tools steps, inter-project dependency and build order analysis, and build manager tools changing properties across multiple project files in one build manager tools operation.
- Wizcon - SCADA Soft AG - A web build manager with more build manager tools than 200 native drivers. Website in German.
- Pulse - Zutubi - Pulse is a Java automated build software and continuous integration server. Pulse regularly checks out software your project\\'s source code from your SCM server, software builds the project and reports on the results.
- Drumbeat CI - Timpani Software - A Windows GUI continuous integration software system for software builds. Features project, task, user, software and schedule definitions, build monitoring, logging, and web software reporting, and support for unit testing.
- BusyB - Open Source - A build system for rebuilding build manager tools build management projects at regularly scheduled intervals or when someone build manager tools build management changes something. Written in Python, tested on Linux build manager tools build management and Windows 2000.
- Antelope - Open Source - A front-end GUI for creating, software debugging, and executing Ant build files. Features standalone software operation or integration with the freeware JEdit editor.
- Visual Build - Kinook - A Windows GUI for scripting build build management processes. build manager tools Features macros, conditional build rules, windows registry build management tools, failure build manager tools responses, project wizards, and vsmake. Integrates build management with IDEs.
- Parabuild - Viewtier - A build manager that features a build management web interface, a build step table for adding build management new build steps using shell scripting commands, repository build management adaptors for popular CM systems, build logging and build management storage features, remote build server modes, and schedule
- NAntBuilder - NAntBuilder - A full-featured Integrated Development Environment (IDE) build management for NAnt.
- CruiseControl - Open Source - A wrapper program (around Ant) for software automating builds. Developed for Java. Has a plugin architecture for software e-mail notifications. Provides build results on a web interface.
- BuildIT - Donation-Ware - A Windows program for managing and executing sequences of tasks. Features library of predefined task types, a general-purpose Visual Basic scripting task type for complex tasks, and logging to files or emails.
- Dart - Open Source - Client/server, multiplatform build reporting system software runs predefined build management builds and sends build results to software a central server which build management displays build histories. software No documentation. Part of the build management GE VTK software toolkit project.
- Gump - Open Source - A continuous integration tool from the Apache build manager tools project that is written in python and fully supports Apache build manager tools Ant, Apache Maven and other build tools. Gump builds and build manager tools compiles software against the latest development versions of those projects.
- BuildBot - Open Source - A Python system to automate build management the build manager tools compile/test cycle to validate code changes. Similar build management to Tinderbox, build manager tools but simpler.
- TeamCity - JetBrains - server-based web application build and release build management management software system for Java and .Net platforms. Main build management features include: software multiple building computers, personal builds, pre-checked build management commits, while-running build software process reporting, broad support for build management bu
- BuildMonkey - Nemean - A build initiation and reporting system build management with build manager tools a web interface. Monitors CVS repositories for build management changes, initiates build manager tools your existing build scripts, and reports build management results.
- Mavenizer - Open Source - This Maven companion tool attempts build manager tools to ease the process of creating correct Maven build manager tools artifacts out of jars your project depends on build manager tools so that you can use them in your build manager tools Maven project.
- Bamboo - Atlassian - A continuous integration (CI) server that build manager tools build manager tools also provides Build Telemetry to help identify and build manager tools build manager tools highlight trends, patterns, and linkages across builds. It build manager tools build manager tools does not just focus on the results of build manager tools build manager tools a single build.
- SCM4ALL - Ikan - A Java web application that uses build management a server-agent architecture to build and deploy software build management projects cross-platform, according to a defined lifecycle. Works build management with Ant, Make, Shell and different CM versioning build management tools.
- Continuum - Open Source - Continuum is a continuous integration build management server software for building Java projects. It supports Maven build management 1.x/2.x, Ant, software and Shell scripts.
- FinalBuilder - VSoft Technologies - A Windows GUI for visually software scripting build build manager tools and release processes. Features include software GUI and command line build manager tools interface, conditional logic constructs, software and many prebuilt actions and integrations build manager tools with third software party tools.
MySQL - Cache Direct