Makefile Generators Build Management Software
Freeware - A dependency generator that analyzes C/C++ source code and generates a dependency file for inclusion into traditional makefiles.
Top: Computers: Software: Build Management: Makefile Generators
- Smart Makefile Now - Codefast - Smart makefile, perlfile, and antfile generators for software software processes, including software builds. Features collections, dependency scanning, a knowledge software base, makefiles for parallel builds, multiple platforms.
- Makedep - Freeware - A dependency generator that analyzes C/C++ software source code makefile generators and generates a dependency file for software inclusion into traditional makefiles.
- MPC - Object Computing Inc - A Makefile and Project file Creator program that generates Make-specific makefiles or visual studio project files from platform-independent build files and template files.
- Makedepend - Freeware - A dependency generator for C/C++ code used by Imake from the X11 distribution. Can be used without Imake to generate makefile dependency files.
- Bakefile - Freeware - Generates traditional makefiles from compiler-independent build software tasks. Features optional outputs of Makefile.in files for software autoconf, makefiles for vcc/bcc compilers, and use on software wxWindows new build system.
- Makeit - Freeware - Generates GNU Makefiles for C/C++ projects, featuring dependency scanning and variant compilation support. Part of the OSE application development framework.
- Imake - Freeware - Generates traditional makefiles by using the software CPP preprocessor software and makedepend programs to assemble makefiles software from templates and Imakefile software control files. From software the MIT X11 project.
- GNU Automake - Freeware - Generates makefile.in files from makefile.am input makefile generators files, as part of the official GNU coding makefile generators standards and build process. Requires GNU autoconf.
MySQL - Cache Direct