Resources Build Management Software
Codefast - Contains many articles on software build topics such as problem scope, stakeholder design viewpoints, directory structures, architecture models, makefile generator tools and software build methods.
Top: Computers: Software: Build Management: Resources
- Make - A Program For Maintaining Computer Programs - Feldman 1979 - The original make paper, including build management makefile resources syntax, implicit rules, double colon targets, macros, build management VPATH macro, resources and the usual cleanup and install build management targets.
- Ask Mr. Make - Articles on makefile optimization, build management and acceleration, resources etc.
- Compare and Contrast Lucent Nmake and GNU Make - Lucent FAQ - Summarizes the function and typical syntax of many make features, using a convenient table format.
- A Case For Make - Fowler 1990 - Explains many old-make limitations and software new-make (Nmake) software features including procedure rules, accuracy mechanisms, software viewpathing, and semaphores for software blocking unwanted parallelism.
- Makefile Setup for Java - Geosoft - A GNU Make and shell script resources setup for Java. Features dependency scanning, class files, resources JAR archives, JNI interfaces, RMI stub and skeletons, resources and Javadoc.
- Recursive Make Considered Harmful - Miller 1997 - An argument against using recursive resources make techniques software in the presence of cyclic dependencies resources among project subdirectories.
- An Automatic Make Facility - Holyer and Pehlivan 2000 - Program uses no build management makefile. software It records manually-issued compilation commands the build management first time software round, then rebuilds programs using recorded build management command traces.
- PGMAKE: A Portable Distributed Make System - Lih and Zadok 1994 - Reports design issues build management and resources results of modifying GNU Make to do build management distributed makes resources using the Oakridge PVM Parallel Virtual build management Machine.
- Recursive vs Non-recursive Makefile Architecture Speed Comparison - Kolpackov 2004 - This document compares recursive and resources non-recursive build systems (GNU make -j N) for resources building 277 software files in 15 directories using resources various combinations of parallelism and hardware. Non-recursive builds resources are faster.
- Software Builds - Codefast - Contains many articles on software build topics such build management as problem scope, stakeholder design viewpoints, directory structures, architecture models, build management makefile generator tools and software build methods.
- Distcc, A Fast Free Distributed Compiler - Pool 2003 - This paper describes a distributed software compiler for resources C/C++ programs, and provides a good software discussion of key issues resources related to parallel, distributed software software builds.
- Make It - Generating and Maintaining Makefiles Automatically - Schönherr and Wolff 1998 - A set of makefile dependency build management generator tools for working with files written in Knuth\'s Literate build management Programming style.
- The Fourth Generation Make - Fowler 1985 - A new make tool with support for CPP, dependency generation, compiled makefiles, parallel execution, pathname parsing operators, and a powerful metalanguage for builtin rules.
- Parallel and Distributed Compilations in Loosely-Coupled Systems - A Case Study - Baalbergen 1986 - Distributing machine specific compilation phases build management among machines with a distributed make program is build management about 3.5 times faster.
MySQL - Cache Direct