Past Events Events Data Mining Databases
Top: Computers: Software: Databases: Data Mining: Events: Past Events
- ICDM-04 - IEEE International Conference on Data Mining. Brighton, past events UK; past events 1--4 November 2004.
- ADMA 2005 - The First International Conference on Advanced Data data mining Mining data mining and Applications, Wuhan, China, July 22-24, 2005
- Workshop on Video Mining - DIMACS Center, Rutgers University, Piscataway, NJ, USA; data mining 4--6 November 2002.
- ICDM-2005 (Springer) - 5th Industrial Conference on Data Mining ICDM´2005 , past events Leipzig, past events Germany, 01 - 02 July 2005
- Workshop on Visualization and Data Mining - DIMACS Center, Rutgers University, Piscataway, NJ, USA; past events 24--25 data mining October 2002.
- PAKDD-01 - The Fifth Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery past events data mining and Data Mining. Hong Kong; 16--18 April past events 2001.
- ICDM '02 - The 2002 IEEE International Conference on Data Mining. data mining events Maebashi City, Japan; 9--12 December 2002.
- ACM SIGKDD 2003 Conference - home page of the authoritative conference on data events mining and past events knowledge discovery. Held in Washington, events DC on August 24-27, past events 2003
- WEBKDD 2001 - Mining Log Data Across All Customer TouchPoints - August 26, 2001, San Francisco, CA.
- PAKDD 2003 - The Seventh Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, past events Seoul, Korea, April 30 -- May 2, 2003.
- SDM2002 - SIAM International Conference on Data Mining, co-Sponsored by events AHPCRC and past events University of Illinois at Chicago. events Arlington, VA, USA; past events 11--13 April 2002.
- 1st European Web Mining Forum Workshop - Workshop Homepage of the 1st European Web Mining data mining Forum events about Web Mining and Semantic Web Mining. data mining 22 events September 2003, Cavtat-Dubrovnik, Croatia.
- ECML/PKDD 2004 - The 15th European Conference on Machine Learning (ECML) and the events 8th European Conference on Principles and Practice of Knowledge Discovery events in Databases (PKDD) will be co-located in Pisa, Italy, September events 20-24, 2004.
- Knowledge Discovery and Discrete Mathematics - This fourth edition of JIM will focus on past events applications events of Discrete Mathematics to Knowledge Discovery in past events Databases (KDD). events It will take place at Saulcy past events University Campus, France, events from September 3-6, 2003.
- Two Crows Data Mining Seminar - How to Successfully Mine Data: a practical two-day course for managers, marketers and analysts. October 18-19, 1999, The Gleacher Center, Chicago, Illinois.
- KDD-2000 - The Sixth ACM SIGKDD International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining. Features availability of conference proceedings. Boston, MA, USA.
- First SIAM International Conference on Data Mining - Chicago, USA; 5--7 April 2001.
MySQL - Cache Direct