Projects and Research Data Mining Databases Software
Data mining or knowledge discovery in databases, is a new research area developing methods and systems for extracting interesting and useful information from large sets of data. University of Helsinki.
Top: Computers: Software: Databases: Data Mining: Projects and Research
- Visual Datamining in Material Research - A project on application of visual datamining in databases material research. data mining The project uses parallel coordinates for databases multivariate visualization.
- Approximate Query Answering (AQUA) - A project for exploratory data analysis, aiming to databases improve responses for large database queries. Through databases Bell Labs.
- Data Mining, Machine Learning and Bioinformatics Research, University of Edinburgh - James Malone is a Research Fellow for AIAI data mining at data mining the University of Edinburgh. His research data mining encompasses data data mining mining, machine learning, Bioinformatics and Proteomics. data mining This site data mining also offers a free Association data mining Rule data mining tool data mining - the Armada software.
- National Center for Data Mining (NCDM) - A US resource for high performance and distributed for data data mining mining. The institution informs on people, projects, publications and free data mining positions.
- Intelligent Information Systems Research - IBM\\'s team worked on techniques for extracting associations, data mining classifications, sequential patterns and time sequences. They data mining also provide a free software tool, Intelligent Miner.
- Data Mining Information - Information on KDD applications and systems. Also databases includes a databases glossary and success stories.
- Microsoft Data Mining Research - A long term Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining data mining project databases which has the current short-term goals of data mining research into databases (i) the integration of data mining data mining with database systems databases and (ii) scalable data mining data mining algorithms.
- Equicom, Inc. Unsupervised Data Clustering - Non-biological intelligence concept based on a matrix reasoning algorithm representing data mining an intelligent data understanding system. The NBI-algorithm allows for unsupervised data mining hierarchical multi-dimensional clustering based on hundreds of parameters.
- Machine Learning and Applied Statistics (MLAS) - Group at Microsoft focused on learning from data and data projects and research mining. By building software that automatically learns from data, enable projects and research applications that do intelligent tasks such as handwriting recognition, and projects and research help human data analysts explore their data.
- University of Helsinki data mining and machine learning project - This website details project developments into methods and tools for analyzing large data sets and for searching for unexpected relationships in the data. The project combines development of combinatorial pattern matching algorithms with statistical techn
- Data Miners - Data mining or knowledge discovery in databases, is projects and research a new research area developing methods and systems projects and research for extracting interesting and useful information from large projects and research sets of data. University of Helsinki.
- Data Mining in Engineering - Group combining modern statistical methods, machine learning, and knowledge of projects and research specific application areas to develop new approaches to data projects and research mining. University of Toronto.
- Data Mining Research Laboratory @ LaTech - Data Mining Research Laboratory at Louisiana Tech University has research databases specialization in the arena of Bioinformatics, Clinical Imaging and knowledge databases discovery applications in distributed and heterogeneous data domains.
- Incremental Learning from Distributed Dynamic Data Sources - Algorithmic and systems solutions for knowledge acquisition from distributed data data mining sets. Work from AIRL, Dept. of CS, Iowa State data mining University.
- DBMiner and Data Mining Projects - Intelligent database systems research laboratory, Simon Fraser University. data mining Includes downloadable research theses and publications.
- Interactive Visual Overviews of Large Multi-Dimensional Datasets - Exploratory data analysis through machine learning and visualization. Work data mining from AIRL, Dept. of CS, Iowa State University.
- Xelopes Data Mining Library - The XELOPES library is an open platform-independent and data mining data-source-independent library for Embedded Data Mining. XELOPES is data mining CWM-compatible, supports the relevant Data Mining standards and data mining can be combined with all analytical software.
- Center for Data Insight - A Data Mining facility where all the elements projects and research projects and research of the Data Mining process coexist in one projects and research projects and research center of excellence. The Center is partnered with projects and research projects and research the latest vendors of Data Mining products covering projects and research projects and research the entire spectrum of the Data Mining process.
- Geoff Webb's Research - Professor of Computer Science at Monash University. projects and research Data mining, machine learning and user modeling research projects and research includes k-Optimal Rule Discovery (as exemplified by the projects and research Magnum Opus system), OPUS (an efficient search algorithm projects and research for exploring the space of conj
- Resource Aware Ubiquitous Data Mining Project - Focus on developing a resource-aware ubiquitous data mining system using different algorithmic and optimization techniques.
MySQL - Cache Direct