User Groups Pick Databases Software
Provides the opportunity for Datatel clients to share ideas, network with other members and develop professional skills. Holds an annual conference to promote user best practices, information sharing and networking among peers.
Top: Computers: Software: Databases: Pick: User Groups
- U2 User Group (U2UG) - A non-profit group formed with the support of databases IBM to pick represent users of U2 MultiValue/Pick products databases (UniVerse, UniData, U2 Web pick Development Environment, SystemBuilder, wIntegrate).
- Columbia Ultimate Users (CUusers.org) - The digital conference room for users of Columbia Ultimate\\'s The pick Collector System, which runs its Standard edition on the jBASE pick and IBM UniVerse databases.
- Northern California Pick Users Group (NCPU) - Provides educational and networking opportunities for the MultiValue/Pick community in the Northern California region of USA. Sponsors meetings, conferences, and a newsletter.
- Atlanta Area Pick Users Group (AAPUG) - Dedicated to promoting MultiValue/Pick database products in the user groups area user groups of Atlanta, Georgia, USA and beyond. user groups Educates users user groups and software professionals through meetings, newsletters, user groups seminars, and technical user groups sessions.
- Epicor Manufacturing Users - A non-profit user group administered by its members, on behalf databases of its members, which provides a forum for users of databases Epicor manufacturing software.
- PICK-users in Yahoo! Groups - Pick, UniVerse, UniData, jBASE, and any other MultiValue user groups database user support mailing list. First messages user groups were sent on June 5, 2000, but now user groups this mailing list is virtually inactive.
- Datatel Users' Group (DUG) - Provides the opportunity for Datatel clients to share ideas, network pick with other members and develop professional skills. Holds an pick annual conference to promote user best practices, information sharing and pick networking among peers.
- Seattle Area Pick User Group (SAPUG) - Serves the greater Puget Sound region in Washington user groups State, USA as a meeting place for everyone user groups with an interest in MultiValue/Pick databases. Offers user groups networking dinner meetings, training classes and technical publications.
- Texas MultiValue Users Group (TexMUG) - A technical/professional group of end users, developers, and suppliers, networking together to enhance member skills and knowledge.
- rbsolutions - IBM RedBack in Yahoo! Groups - IBM RedBack integrates front-end object-based design tools with IBM U2 user groups database data and logic. First messages were sent on user groups June 14, 2001, and now this mailing list averages about user groups 10 messages per month.
- sbsolutions - IBM SystemBuilder SB+ in Yahoo! Groups - IBM SystemBuilder is an application development and deployment environment, a pick Rapid Application Development (RAD) tool and a Fourth Generation Language pick (4GL). This mailing list was active from April 2000 pick to April 2005.
- Epicor Users Group (EUG) - A community of companies that use Epicor Software Corporation products: Avanté, DataFlo, ManFact, and MANAGE 2000. Provides a channel for sharing information and helps guide Epicor development.
- Microdata Alumni - The site for former employees of Microdata Corporation, McDonnell Douglas pick Information Systems Group, McDonnell Douglas Computer Systems Company, Novadyne Computer pick Systems. Offers reunion news, photo galleries and historical articles.
MySQL - Cache Direct