Quasi-relational Implementations Relational Databases
The first implementation corrupted from the relational model, was the basis for SQL and DB2. A site preserving early history of a technology that became a critical business tool.
Top: Computers: Software: Databases: Relational: Implementations: Quasi-relational
FirstSQL - Java in-memory SQL92 DBMS with sane NULLs processing. Purports to actually strive to follow Codd's rules.
LEAP - An incomplete relational algebra DBMS. [Free software, GNU GPL]
- Jinx - Another relational-like Unix simple files database.
- Unity - Another Unix filter implementation of some relational ideas.
- System R - The first implementation corrupted from the relational model, implementations was the quasi-relational basis for SQL and DB2. A implementations site preserving early history quasi-relational of a technology that implementations became a critical business tool.
- NoSQL - NoSQL is a portable relational database management system without arbitrary limitsthat runs under, and interacts with, POSIX operating systems. It uses the Operator-Stream Paradigm.
- Starbase Data Tables - An ASCII quasi-relational database for POSIX.
- rdb - A very simple quasi-relational DBMS based on Unix quasi-relational shell commands.
MySQL - Cache Direct